Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just a friendly reminder to Skywest Folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought CASS rules require an off airline carrier to sit in the back if there is a seat available. I might be just thinking specific company rules.

I wholeheartedly agree! If there are actually SKYW pilots doing as you say, that is incomprehensible. No one should take joy from anyone who might be looking at a furlough. You never know when the tables could be turned. And I am a SKYW F/O.

Unfortunately a lot of young pilots from not only SKYW, but others are like this guy.......TES - The Entitlement Syndrome. He is already disgruntled being an F/O at Cape Air after PFT'ing....F'ing classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIbvLzKQuaQ

(You have to watch his whole series - absolute classic! I can't tell you how many people like this I've met)

This video is funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTxjgAeZCM&feature=related

I hate how he keeps calling companies "airliners".

It's amazing that his "airliner" requires him to have a college degree in order to upgrade. Sounds more like he's b!tch!n about his sucky company than the industry in general.

He is right, though....."Airliners don't like pilots that are stupid." Usually, it causes the airliner to crash.

It's amazing that his "airliner" requires him to have a college degree in order to upgrade. Sounds more like he's b!tch!n about his sucky company than the industry in general.

He is right, though....."Airliners don't like pilots that are stupid." Usually, it causes the airliner to crash.

Can he at least spell "lose" properly? As in, not spelling it "loose"?

Still waaaay to early to tell on this deal, but who's to say that it'll be SKYW getting the additional airframes? Theoretically possible that XJT could acquire a/c from SKYW...After all, it is about rates, right? Faced with the prospect of being consumed by a hostile SKYW, there could possibly be a future where XJT becomes a cheaper airline than SKYW. If this made more sense for the folks in Utah, I'd guess that it could happen.

I'd guess that would put a damper on the two-year upgrade party at SKYW...

If this is happening at all it may be that SkyWest pilots want to get a good look at an ERJ because there are strong indications that we will have ERJ's soon (not necessarily from XJT). They are probably just trying to get a feel for the ERJ in case a transition opportunity comes along. I can't blame you XJT guys for being paranoid because the future of your company seems uncertain. On the other hand, SkyWest Inc has many irons in the fire right now leaving SkyWest pilots uncertain about their future career path as well.

Good luck to us all! I hope we all have good answers and information soon. All of these rumors, guesses, half-truths, and rampant paranoia are not helping anyone.

Stay focused and fly safe!

If this is happening at all it may be that SkyWest pilots want to get a good look at an ERJ because there are strong indications that we will have ERJ's soon (not necessarily from XJT). They are probably just trying to get a feel for the ERJ in case a transition opportunity comes along. I can't blame you XJT guys for being paranoid because the future of your company seems uncertain. On the other hand, SkyWest Inc has many irons in the fire right now leaving SkyWest pilots uncertain about their future career path as well.

Good luck to us all! I hope we all have good answers and information soon. All of these rumors, guesses, half-truths, and rampant paranoia are not helping anyone.

Stay focused and fly safe!

I have no clue what you mean here, but SkyWest has at least 4 more years of certainty under its' belt. Their first contract expires in 2013.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back