Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just a friendly reminder to Skywest Folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

propilot1983

Awesome Guy
I understand you guys are excited about recent events between your company and mine. But for the few of you that have wanted to sit in the jumpseat when there are plenty of seats in the back and then proceed to talk about how you just want to "look things over" has got to stop. You are only wearing out your jumpseat welcome as some of our colleagues are potentially looking at a furlough. Very unprofessional of you. This has only happened to me once, but I have heard it from other captains and FO's. Please be respectful. That is all.

- An XJT Pilot

Im a Skywest pilot and i agree with that. It's disappointing that there are any furloughs at any airline.

If Skwest aquires XJ, I hope we all get treated fairly and both companies can become stronger with no furloughs.

Im a Skywest pilot and i agree with that. It's disappointing that there are any furloughs at any airline.

If Skwest aquires XJ, I hope we all get treated fairly and both companies can become stronger with no furloughs.

An honorable Skywest Airlines pilot. The few, the proud, the sober.

Tools....

What a retard.....

Never underestimate the ability of a pilot to try and screw another....

If this happens again, contact a CP over there. They do not want to see some idiot start a jumpseat war...

I had a friend who had a dick from a General Lee's airline on his jumpseat. This guy was so awful that the Capt. turned the plane around, went back to the gate and kicked the him off (probably was Gen Lee himself, I'll bet.) Someone at the CPO over there got wind of this moron getting kicked off of a jumpseat and why it happened. My friend had an unsolicited written apology from this toolbag as well as his chief pilot within a week......

-No one in his right mind wants to screw with jumpseats..

I wholeheartedly agree! If there are actually SKYW pilots doing as you say, that is incomprehensible. No one should take joy from anyone who might be looking at a furlough. You never know when the tables could be turned. And I am a SKYW F/O.

Unfortunately a lot of young pilots from not only SKYW, but others are like this guy.......TES - The Entitlement Syndrome. He is already disgruntled being an F/O at Cape Air after PFT'ing....F'ing classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIbvLzKQuaQ

(You have to watch his whole series - absolute classic! I can't tell you how many people like this I've met)

I can't believe someone would do that.

1. They are completely oblivious to the world around them.

2. They are so freaking immature that they really believe the world revolves around them.

I'm truly sorry for any ExpressJet pilot that has had to endure this. I would have kicked the tool off my jumpseat.(and I'm at SkyWest)

I understand you guys are excited about recent events between your company and mine. But for the few of you that have wanted to sit in the jumpseat when there are plenty of seats in the back and then proceed to talk about how you just want to "look things over" has got to stop. You are only wearing out your jumpseat welcome as some of our colleagues are potentially looking at a furlough. Very unprofessional of you. This has only happened to me once, but I have heard it from other captains and FO's. Please be respectful. That is all.

- An XJT Pilot

While I think this type of behavior is disgusting, I also think this post is BS, just flamebait. I highly doubt anyone from Skywest is acting this way, atleast to the degree this post makes it to be.

Who should we bash tomorrow?

It's not flame bait at all. It's happening. I wish it wasn't. If I was trying to bait someone, I wouldn't have worded things as delicately and professionally as I did.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back