• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jpwa Ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny, but my gut cannot let me do it. When something gets this much press, it is near its end. I am not saying 40 dollar a barrel oil, but not 137 either.
Remember when the dot.com's housing, and the like were getting all the press. Now the press is because of how bad they are doing. I am sure that this will come to pass as well. It is just to wild of a ride to let my money sit on it when I am out of contact and in the air.

Do we get to vote on the new uniform?
Highly unlikely. The top management really is attached to the pilot uniform and, unfortunately, the hat. There is just no way that DALPA is going to spend negotiating power on uniform and hat issues when getting our now soon to be united pilot groups the best work rules, pay and protections possible. My opinion is that we will be flying in this uniform for a very long time.

Slinky

I think otherwise. More to follow. New one is in the works.
That would be suprising. Not saying that I don't believe you just that it is cheaper to buy the NW guys new uniforms than the whole pilot group. I would be happy if we just keep the uniform and can the hat.

That would be suprising. Not saying that I don't believe you just that it is cheaper to buy the NW guys new uniforms than the whole pilot group.

Since when does that common sense EVER apply to the airlines...Wasn't it DL that went out and got all new designer uniforms (premiered on a runway) for gate and FAs while going bankrupt?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back