Jpwa Ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PuffDriver

We have a TA folks. MECs will each have to each approve, and memrat independently for each pilot group.

Step 1 appears to be coming to completion.

Being gentlemen, I'll be waiting for my NWA co-workers to apologize for all the names they called the Delta pilots and the Delta MEC after LOA19.

Turns out that once again, the Delta MEC spoke the truth about their intentions.

Keeping my fingers crossed that we have a Section 1 that will keep us employed and NWA's 75 hour reserve guarantee.

Last edited:
The devil is in the details. I would be very surprised to see a no furlough clause in this one....

Wait ACL, I thought said we would be hiring in the fall. Do a detect a change in plans?

Fin it was meant TIC.

I am very curious to see what level the PWA achieves for the combined group. Not where it goes from LOA 19. Fact is that as of today it is fairly worthless.
If this passes, we now come to SLI. Will we sell out the bottom of the list to make the top happy?....of course

Duplicate post. Darn computers.

I agree and I do not think that either side would have agreed to it if there was not. I hope to hear some details soon.

2146.jpg
Source: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Delta Reaches Unprecedented Joint, Pre-Merger Agreement With Delta, Northwest Units of Air Line Pilots Association, Int'l.

ATLANTA, June 24, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) today confirms that a tentative agreement has been reached between the Delta Air Lines and Northwest Airlines units of the Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) on a joint contract to take effect upon closing of the Delta-Northwest merger, expected later this year. The pilot groups also have established a separate process designed to establish a single pilot seniority list by the close of the merger.

Delta CEO Richard Anderson issued the following statement in response:
"We are pleased that the Delta and Northwest pilot groups have reached a tentative agreement and have outlined a process for seniority integration that will allow us to move forward with a unified pilot group. Achieving a joint contract and combined seniority list in advance of the closing of the merger is something that has never been done in this industry and is a testament to the leadership of ALPA and a working together culture."
The tentative agreement is subject to ratification by both airlines' pilot groups.
Delta in April announced that it is combining with Northwest in an all-stock transaction to create America's premier global airline. The new company will be called Delta and will be headquartered in Atlanta. Combined, the company and its regional partners will provide customers access to more than 390 destinations in 67 countries. Together, Delta and Northwest will have more than $35 billion in aggregate annual revenues, operate a mainline fleet of nearly 800 aircraft, employ approximately 75,000 people worldwide, and have one of the strongest balance sheets in the industry. The merger is subject to the approval of Delta and Northwest shareholders and regulatory approvals, which are expected to be completed later this year.

Latest resources

Back