• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jpwa Ta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
except for the pilots all of the other front line employees with customer contact have new uniforms. Do you really think they will change them again? We have done dumber things. Why would they change the employee numbers? A lot of expense with issuing new id cards.

I think he's reaching. The FAs and CSAs like their new uniforms a lot. The pilots may see the hat go away (good) and get a leather jacket option (who cares).

What we really need to be concerned about is the SLI and how it's implemented. I've heard they might be looking at 1 year fences only which would be terrible for those who live in most DL bases. We are currently also flying the lion's share of the higher paying equipment. 3-5 years fences on bases and equipment should be the minimum to allow people to keep their current QOL and expectations while the dust settles. It wouldn't stop the company from flying anything from anywhere. It would just cost them a little deadhead/credit time. Much better than watching your seniority deteriorate bid after bid.

There's not that much in this for DL guys when compared to NWA. We need to insist on at least keeping our current QOL to the extent possible.

Last edited:
The new ID number idea is to get rid of the "oh your a DAL or NWA guy". If you get rid of the ability to distinguish by employee number you can further unite a group because there isnt a judgment made prior to meeting someone once you see their id number on a pairing.

I see what your saying...but I think the same thing can be accomplished with out reissuing tens of thousands of Delta IDs...They will just issue the NW folks Delta numbers.

I see what your saying...but I think the same thing can be accomplished with out reissuing tens of thousands of Delta IDs...They will just issue the NW folks Delta numbers.

Sounds great! Maybe the 1st 4 digits should be NERD.

Never Ever Real Delta!

It could be just like the Red/Green/Blue show. Just a thought.

Waiting for the details,
Schwanker

There's not that much in this for DL guys when compared to NWA. We need to insist on at least keeping our current QOL to the extent possible.

Other than $ per hour are there any great

improvements?

Hopefuly we can keep some of the best from both.

I look forward to thoughtful comparisons.

DB

I think he's reaching. The FAs and CSAs like their new uniforms a lot. The pilots may see the hat go away (good) and get a leather jacket option (who cares).

What we really need to be concerned about is the SLI and how it's implemented. I've heard they might be looking at 1 year fences only which would be terrible for those who live in most DL bases. We are currently also flying the lion's share of the higher paying equipment. 3-5 years fences on bases and equipment should be the minimum to allow people to keep their current QOL and expectations while the dust settles. It wouldn't stop the company from flying anything from anywhere. It would just cost them a little deadhead/credit time. Much better than watching your seniority deteriorate bid after bid.

With love for my fellow brothers at Northwest. I agree 100% with the above statement. Yet to see the benefit of the merger for me!! But I guess I do not matter. The Delta guys do not matter as we are already well paid.
Please lets all fight for a good contract!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back