• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Job Opening, Air Wisconsin CRJ First Officers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone know if they will contact you if your not accepted. I've applied to 4 airlines total now and only one ever responded with a negative answer.

This hiring is probably due to retirements, the pilot shortage is here.

good one... couple airlines furloughing s couple hundred pilots each and one that "may" be hiring some in 2010 means the pilot shortage is here?

Last I heard, about 6000+ furloughed on the street

Does anyone know if they will contact you if your not accepted. I've applied to 4 airlines total now and only one ever responded with a negative answer.

Get used to it.....been furloughed over a year now with dozens of apps/resumes out and more often than not, you won't hear ANYTHING.

That is odd. You are supposed to get a certified letter each time regardless of the good or bad news. Usually it comes after one week of the application. Wait for it............... If you don't hear from someone in 5 minutes to a day or two after you submit your resume the chances of them calling are close to 0 as you're probably in a pile of excess resumes.

Last edited:
the lady on the phone told me they will not be reviewing the applications for a few weeks, so don't expect anything.... so says the lady on the phone. who knows what will actually happen.

From what i've heard, they were accepting resumes just to see what type of people would apply. They want to know what they will have to work with and how many people might be interested. I wouldn't expect them to start offering interviews for a while still.

Nope, we are accepting resumes for possible winter/spring classes. We need the FOs hired then so that they can fill in when we upgrade guys in Feb-april time frame. I think we are looking to hire 20-40, depending on how many furloughs accept recall.

Nope, we are accepting resumes for possible winter/spring classes. We need the FOs hired then so that they can fill in when we upgrade guys in Feb-april time frame. I think we are looking to hire 20-40, depending on how many furloughs accept recall.

Guess I'm not even going to be considered, if they only need that many people.

Latest resources

Back