• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Job Opening, Air Wisconsin CRJ First Officers

Flyer1015

Total Time
Moola
https://www3.ultirecruit.com/air1002/jobBoard/Listjobs.aspx?_vt=extcan

Just opened today, November 17 2009. Anticipate hiring most likely early/spring 2010, it seems.

Qualifications
•Minimum of a Commercial license with instrument and multi-engine rating – FAA.
•Minimum of 1500 hours of total flight time with 500 hours in multi-engine aircraft.
•First Class Medical Certificate issued by the FAA and updated annually for pilots under the age of 40: every 6 month for those aged 40 to 65.
•Proficiency check in a simulator two times per year with recurrent ground school training.
•Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
•Previous turbine experience.
•Airline experience preferred.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
1500/500?

That's a little low to be honest. I thought the first few to hire would be around 2500/1000 min time.

It's a start.

tdwnds1

Total Time
Regionals hiring!? Recalls at CitationAir!?

Its turning into a good day :)

DiverDriver

Welcome to The Fall.
Total Time
Um, what? We have 22 on furlough. And we just lost the UAX rfp to XJT. This seems really odd. For what flying? We don't have that much attrition if any at all.

preflyt

Total Time
NA
?????Where did you hear this

Dude
Where did you get this info.

We are not hiring

https://www3.ultirecruit.com/air1002/jobBoard/Listjobs.aspx?_vt=extcan

Just opened today, November 17 2009. Anticipate hiring most likely early/spring 2010, it seems.

Qualifications
•Minimum of a Commercial license with instrument and multi-engine rating – FAA.
•Minimum of 1500 hours of total flight time with 500 hours in multi-engine aircraft.
•First Class Medical Certificate issued by the FAA and updated annually for pilots under the age of 40: every 6 month for those aged 40 to 65.
•Proficiency check in a simulator two times per year with recurrent ground school training.
•Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
•Previous turbine experience.
•Airline experience preferred.

preflyt

Total Time
NA
This is not a true link

Hey this is a fake link.

The real awac site indicates no pilot hiring
\

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
haha, beat me to it Riddle. Always that one step behind, especially in my job search.

no1pilot2000

Total Time
Why does U.S. Airways express have 9 regional airlines flying for them?

How do the airlines decide what regional airlines will fly which routes?

Why do some regional airline props vs. jets?

I once flew Piedmont from BWI to HPN. Now, Air Wisconsin flies that route instead of Piedmont. Why the change?

LaGarbage Man

Total Time
Lot's
I have a buddy who is furloughed from Air Whiskey and he has not heard anything about a recall. I would assume they would bring back there furloughs first. Has anybody on the street there been contacted to return? While I hope it turns out to be true I worry that it might just be some dumba$$ playing with mom's computer.

Skywest Pylot

Total Time
7000+
I have a buddy who is furloughed from Air Whiskey and he has not heard anything about a recall. I would assume they would bring back there furloughs first. Has anybody on the street there been contacted to return? While I hope it turns out to be true I worry that it might just be some dumba$$ playing with mom's computer.

If you google "Air Wisconsin" it is one of the first websights to come up. I hope this means they've won an RFP. I've got a lot of respect for these guys for not caving to management.

Kenny

Total Time
looks like a hack job to me too. I'm no computer expert but look at the root. all the other links have a www.airwis.com this one has www3.ultirecruit.com looks suspicious.

That's the website we use for employment opportunities, so it is legit.

As to hiring, it's very doubtful we'll be hiring any time soon.

no1pilot2000

Total Time
As of 9:00PM EST on 11/17/10, "Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation" says ........

Pilots
We are not accepting resumes at this time. Please continue to check our website periodically for updates.

Whydoitry

Total Time
enough
Yes, and if you go to careers, open positions, it shows crj first officers, posted 11/17/2009. Since Air Wisconsin obviously uses a subcontractor for some HR functions, it would appear that the sub has updated their site, while AirWisconsin has not updated theirs.

Last edited: