• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Job Opening, Air Wisconsin CRJ First Officers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How is the base seniority looking? Is ORF fairly senior?

AWAC has a lot of stuff going on right now with respect to bases. LGA HAS to be closing, although they have not said anything. We just lost the UAL RFP, and I am willing to bet that they were waiting on that decision to announce what would happen with LGA/RDU.

As for working here---good company, but right now no future past 2015. Based on that, anyone hired Jan 2010, would be a right seater for 5 years and then unemployed. Maybe something happens, maybe it doesn't? Nobody knows.

We still have a boatload of downgraded guys, they will probably upgrade again this spring. On top of that we have had FO's and CA's quitting. Not just guys turning down recall. I know of two CA's in Nov and two FO's. This has been going on now for about a year or so and nobody has been replaced in either position. So they HAVE to do something when USAirways unloads our summer schedules on us this spring. Thats all I have to offer that is fact and not "I heard...."

is anyone with a mac having trouble filling out the profile for the website? i filled out the application but the personal profile which has the "copy your resume here" section does not allow me to continue. at the bottom it says you can upload a resume file on the next page. i click next and i get a page full of code and errors?? this happens with both safari and firefox. am i the only one?

Air Wisconsin is not Mac friendly. Their entire computer network is Microsoft based and people with Macs have a lot of trouble doing company business of any type.

well what do you know, as soon as I call them to ask about it, it starts working again.... guess it was just down for mx. thanks

Latest resources

Back