Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skyline

Hey,

I was alerted on Friday to expect another Kingair job offer this Monday. The company is moving a plane close to my home town and they offer top pay for a KingAir Captain in our area. I think it is like 24 to 34K per year and no factory time.

What should I do?

Skyline

What do you have going on now? I see 757/737 on your experience--are you laid off from ATA? Can you live on $24k/yr.? I don't fault anyone for taking a QOL improvement over money these days. JMO. TC

Skyline said:
Hey,

I was alerted on Friday to expect another Kingair job offer this Monday. The company is moving a plane close to my home town and they offer top pay for a KingAir Captain in our area. I think it is like 24 to 34K per year and no factory time.

What should I do?

Skyline

If all of your prior posts have been anything other than a joke, it would appear the answer is obvious.

If on the other hand all of your prior posts have just been flamebait and BS, then by all means, have everyone discuss the relative merits of this opportunity.

No Joke

I wish it was a joke. That is what flying jobs go for around here. Either I take it and have a plane to fly or pass and risk there not being another offer.

Skyline

Other flying jobs? Like flying a 172?

Skyline,

You have done nothing but whine and snivel about what a worthless industry aviation is ever since you started posting. Why on earth would you *ever*, even for a fleeting moment, consider a job in aviation?

Aviation

There is a part of me that still carries the dream, but like you said I can't stomach most of it anymore. You never know perhaps I could luck into a great job like some of you guys. As long as I keep my chips on the table maybe a good one will come along. However, this one is probably another waste of time.

Skyline

A Squared

Do you fly fuel for Everets in FAI? I think we might have spoke on the phone a year or so ago. I was selling a set of Taylorcraft floats and you called on them. Was that you?

Skyline

Skyline said:
Hey,

What should I do?

Skyline

Why would you "not" take it?

Latest resources

Back