Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A350 said:
32LT10:

Well, now I realize why I don't get along with you. Anyone who didn't LOVE the 727, on one engine let alone three, is goofy in my book.

A350

You ever fly the lead sled? The advanced were nice flying airplanes but the little engined ones made for some uncomfortable flying.

IB6 UB9 said:
What is the handle of that Continental guy who made you look even more of an idiot than you try to do to yourself on here everyday? It was a week or so ago, and when he was done with you I pictured you curled up with your blanket sucking your thumb. I guess you've licked your wounds and are ready for another school yard beating.

You mean that CAL SCAB? Don't know don't care. Probably under a rock somewhere or taking the back stairs from ops to the terminal and slithering down the concourse avoiding eye contact with anyone else.

The Brain Surgeon speaks again.

32LT10 said:
You mean that CAL SCAB? Don't know don't care. Probably under a rock somewhere or taking the back stairs from ops to the terminal and slithering down the concourse avoiding eye contact with anyone else.

Scab? That is why I have a star for my ALPA pin? That is why I spent 25 months on a picket line? Ok...whatever douche

Are you really this much of an ass in real life or does the Brain Surgeon in you come out behind your keyboard after stroking yourself?

32LT10 said:
It is the high horse issue that makes me dislike the JBLU pilots so much. The whole high and mighty junior skygod idea that you guys have about yourselves is what is so hilarious.
So who is laughing now?

This coming from you? The epitomy of the Brain Surgeon definition at United? You have to love such unchecked arrogance.

LMAO.......Keep stroking yourself.

Last edited:
I hope you're right about Jax (I've been hearing the rumor for years). Comair is discontinuing the JAX-JFK service on 1 May so the commute may get a little more challenging.

32LT10:

Yeah, I flew the "sled" as you put it.....

It was, and always will be a fine airplane no matter what engine you put on it. I have never been "uncomfortable" in an airplane....the ones I have flown were all built to last 5 lifetimes and as far as performance, well that I guess that is in the eye of the beholder.

Sorry for the continued thread creep......

Back to our regularly scheduled JB bash.

Maj.....Comair is discontinuing CLT-JFK as well. Don't know about PIT.

A350

A350 said:
32LT10:

Yeah, I flew the "sled" as you put it.....

It was, and always will be a fine airplane no matter what engine you put on it. I have never been "uncomfortable" in an airplane....the ones I have flown were all built to last 5 lifetimes and as far as performance, well that I guess that is in the eye of the beholder.

Sorry for the continued thread creep......

Back to our regularly scheduled JB bash.

A350

Amen to the 727 A350. 32LT10 was probably so "uncomfortable" in the airplane because he/she was one of those low time, unqualified minority hires at YONITED that barely squeaked by initial training for the first jet flown.

Sounds like the Brain Surgeon made a Fruedian slip.

Boeingman said:
Amen to the 727 A350. 32LT10 was probably so "uncomfortable" in the airplane because he/she was one of those low time, unqualified minority hires at YONITED that barely squeaked by initial training for the first jet flown.

Sounds like the Brain Surgeon made a Fruedian slip.

Typical scab comment. You guys just fly no matter what. Better keep the boss happy. So sorry to disappoint you in your racist hatred but I am poor old white guy. I know how much me being a color other than frosty white would make you happy but sorry pal. However, being a CAL scab do you I have to ask. Have you ever been able to get the yellow streak removed from your back?

As for the 727 with little engines. Flying in and out of DEN is a bit different. Typical of you and the JBLU crowd. No thought given to anything but driving the airplane. No thoughts to the overall safety of the flight and the margins you are operating under. If you have no idea what the margins on a -7 with two engines out on a hot day are then you are just a paid passenger.

The 727 was nice but I don't want to go out and buy an old car. I like new stuff. Technology is great. Recently I was talking to a UAL friend that spent his entire career on the 727 and 737-200. He is almost deaf from the pounding his ears took. But your right I should agree with you and your assesment of the world of aviation because anyone that disagrees with you is obviously non-white and thus suspect.

Get over yourself SCAB boy. Isn't there a picket line somewhere you could cross? With the knowledge of your back ground I am sure you are in the hangar with the UAL scab that has the L-39 in BWI. Birds of a feather flock together. So go flock yourselves.

Now back to JBLU. How many of the shiny new JBLU poster children could even pick out a 727 in a lineup?

32LT10 said:
Typical scab comment. You guys just fly no matter what. Better keep the boss happy. So sorry to disappoint you in your racist hatred but I am poor old white guy. I know how much me being a color other than frosty white would make you happy but sorry pal. However, being a CAL scab do you I have to ask. Have you ever been able to get the yellow streak removed from your back?

Get over yourself SCAB boy. Isn't there a picket line somewhere you could cross? With the knowledge of your back ground I am sure you are in the hangar with the UAL scab that has the L-39 in BWI. Birds of a feather flock together. So go flock yourselves.

No racist hatred here douche, just enjoying you make a total ass out of yourself and embarass your brethren at United. But you sure are sensitive to those comments. I wonder why?

You also really need to come up with some new material Brain Surgeon because the scab label doesn't apply. Also douche, I told you the UAL guy wasn't a scab either. Now that is a key word for you dense one....either. But it makes you feel better while you are stroking yourself along with that immense ego of yours, go right ahead. I don't care one way or another.

I'm not sure where you keep coming up with this BWI stuff. Maybe your teenaged internet boyfriend lives there but like the scab label tactic you lamely keep trying to apply, I have no clue what you're talking about.

You said you flew for United for many years? Nice job you did on your brothers at Frontier Brain Surgeon. But alas, just like your jaded comments about your retirees and their worth, I am sure you will rationalize that one away too won't you oh arrogant one?

Incidently, no matter what powere aircraft you fly, those of us who do pilot jets around know about things called weight restrictions. They are there to compensate for performance penalties out of high density airports like Denver.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back