Jetblue to announce 2 new cities Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JB Bus Drvr said:
He was challenged to show up in front of T6, a short walk from T7 at JFK, with a sign proclaiming his distain for JetBlue. But like all cowards, he hides behind his screen name to spew his vomit and show how big a horse's butt he is.

Hi, it's Dave!

32 doesn't need a sign to validate his opinion. Do you walk around with a sign that says "Danger, paranoid Jet Blue apologist". Face it, you are a pathetic Smurf who derives my pleasure from ridiculing anyone who thinks that JetBlue is in trouble. 32 is certainly entitled to his opinion, and given the harsh economic challenges that face Jet Blue, 32 has plenty of company.

32 and others like him are brave Americans, who still voice their opinions despite facing ridicule from people like JB Bus Drvr.

Have a nice day and I'll talk to you soon.

Dave Siegel, Uppercrust, 32LT10 and Frank Lorenzo -- all we need is for Don Carty to chime in and the Pentavirate will have spoken.

"It's a well known fact, Eagleflip (sic), that a secret society of the five craziest (sic) people ... known as the Pentavirate ... run everything in the world, including flightinfo.com (sic), and meet tri-annually at a secret mansion in Colorado known as ... "The Meadows."

Their rallying cry: "We have an LCC down! I repeat an LCC is down!"

Hey yunz guys I hear them Jetblue folks will be wavin Terrible Towels n'at at the press conference tomorrah. They'll be eatin a Primanti Bros. cheesesteak with a fried egg thrown on top with extra fries, n theyll be wershin it dahn with an Iron!

Translation: Pittsburgh

And Jax sounds as good to me as any other.

JB Bus Drvr said:
He was challenged to show up in front of T6, a short walk from T7 at JFK, with a sign proclaiming his distain for JetBlue. But like all cowards, he hides behind his screen name to spew his vomit and show how big a horse's butt he is. Make him go away by going to User CP, Misc., Ignore List. He then becomes irrelevant and a figment of his own disturbed imagination.

JB,

I would love to visit JFK sometime.....after I croak. I hopefully have flown my last Carnarsie and had to endure the NY effect of locals, cabbies, waiters and various other niceties of the NY Metro Area.

Give me the west coast with sunshine, clear skies and lots of nice days to fly the fun airplane on a day off. Not to mention scenery that can not be found in nuuuuyuuuuuck. So if you want to come for visit I might be able to accomodate the sandwhich board of my distaste for the blew birds. In fact I will make you a deal. When all you guys are working for Virgin Red I will be more than happy to do the request at SFO. I will just scratch out JBlew and put VR in place on the sign.

32LT10:

Another pilot who somehow has a tough time with the Canarsie VOR....huh?

The 727 was too much airplane, such disdain for the 737, even the 757 is too pitchy.....the Canarsie is probably one of the top 5 fun approaches left in the world. IMO, the Canarsie, the Expressway visual to LGA, and what the old timers called the River Visual to DCA are not only fun, they make the job a hoot. But I guess if you are always worried that you don't have the schnuts to fly them, I guess it is just as well you stay out there in all that VFR weather.

BTW....you the guy who shaved the roof tiles off them houses?

LBNL.....you have a lot of nerve calling another pilot a scab when you are the one talking like one.

A350

I vote for PIT, CLT, JAX, or RDU.

Last edited:
A350 said:
32LT10:

Another pilot who somehow has a tough time with the Canarsie VOR....huh?

The 727 was too much airplane, such disdain for the 737, even the 757 is too pitchy.....the Canarsie is probably one of the top 5 fun approaches left in the world. It is just as well you stay out there in all that VFR weather.

I think what he is refering to is they haven't worked the bugs out of computer games that resemble real airplanes.

JB Bus Drvr said:
He was challenged to show up in front of T6, a short walk from T7 at JFK, with a sign proclaiming his distain for JetBlue. But like all cowards, he hides behind his screen name to spew his vomit and show how big a horse's butt he is. Make him go away by going to User CP, Misc., Ignore List. He then becomes irrelevant and a figment of his own disturbed imagination.

Am I an idiot too???

Boeingman and A350,

You guys should get a room. Did I say I was SFO based? Nope, said I would be happy to do the gig in SFO as it is closest to my home and that is the purported hub for Virgin America. You guys fail reading comprehension 101?

I am not traveling to NY to do anything. Canarsie fun? Probably but it is the fact that the fun meter is reduced significantly as soon as you land in the wasteland known as New York. Sure I like the River Visual, SAN, SNA and various other airports that I don't get to fly to anymore. I miss the checkerboard at HKG and the circle out of MXP. Of course I am sure you clowns know better and more difficult operations that require your super white race flying skills.

I suppose Boeingman would be an authority on SCABS seeing as how ********************inental is nothing but a scab operation.
Funny how Boeingman wants to lump all UAL pilots into the YONITED bag but gets defensive when called out on his SCAB airline and the poster boys and girls at BLEW. Don't like the stereotypes?

Remember CAL lite?

As for the airplanes I don't old women, old cars or old airplanes. Suit yourself if you like old and worn out equipment. I am sure you guys are used to it by now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back