Jetblue to announce 2 new cities Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
I would love to but Eagleflip would literealy flip if I told you.

Naah, I doubt that, his skin is pretty think, he may not go for pure flamebait, but I am sure he will sign off on your "constructive" criticism :)

If not, send me a pm, would like to hear what your beef is!

32LT10 said:
At the risk of being inflamatory. New service to the cities of "financially" and "troubled". It is humor. Feel free to laugh.

moderator reviewed

All that flight time and what looks to be a considerable amount of top-notch experience (at least according to your profile), yet not once over the years did you learn any humility or civility. You need to be more creative to be humorous. It's just not as funny as you think. Try to think outside the "box." Saying "you're fat" and running back into the classroom before the bell rings is plain and mundane.

Bavarian Chef said:
All that flight time and what looks to be a considerable amount of top-notch experience (at least according to your profile), yet not once over the years did you learn any humility or civility. You need to be more creative to be humorous. It's just not as funny as you think. Try to think outside the "box." Saying "you're fat" and running back into the classroom before the bell rings is plain and mundane.
If I said you had a "fat head" would that count as humor? Those egos are quite large for such a small airline.

You don't know what I have learned in over 25 years of airline flying. The -200 was with -7s was a pig, the lead sled 727 was not fun either. The 757 is too heavy in pitch and roll the 767 is just right, The 400 humidifer is a neccessity, the 777 is a nice flying airplane in need of a bunk and the Airbus is a decent airplane when it works. One thing I have learned and seen over and over is fly by night companies that come and go. They are the darlings one day and gone the next. Peoples Ex. was a good example. We have quite a few ex PEX guys at UAL. They tell some great stories about how they thought they were winning the war against the majors only to find out the truth. WestPac, AirSouth, National II, Kiwi, Vangaurd, Legend, Independence, Trump, Key, Braniff II/III, Florida Express, SunJet are just a few that have come and gone in the past few years. America West I believe is the only successful post deregulation carrier.

Of course for every failure there are two waiting to start up right behind them.

Last edited:
32LT10 said:
If I said you had a "fat head" would that count as humor? Those egos are quite large for such a small airline.

You don't know what I have learned in over 25 years of airline flying. One thing I have learned and seen is fly by night companies that come and go. They are the darlings one day and gone the next. Peoples Ex. was a good example. We have quite a few ex PEX guys at UAL. They tell some great stories about how they thought they were winning the war against the majors only to find out the truth. WestPac, AirSouth, National II, Kiwi, Vangaurd, Legend, Independence, Trump, Key, Braniff II/III, Florida Express, SunJet are just a few that have come and gone in the past few years. America West I believe is the only successful post deregulation carrier.

Of course for every failure there are two waiting to start up right behind them.

Why do you lump all jb pilots together?

32LT10 said:

You don't know what I have learned in over 25 years of airline flying. The -200 was with -7s was a pig, the lead sled 727 was not fun either. The 757 is too heavy in pitch and roll the 767 is just right, The 400 humidifer is a neccessity, the 777 is a nice flying airplane in need of a bunk and the Airbus is a decent airplane when it works. One thing I have learned and seen over and over is fly by night companies that come and go. They are the darlings one day and gone the next. Peoples Ex. was a good example. We have quite a few ex PEX guys at UAL. They tell some great stories about how they thought they were winning the war against the majors only to find out the truth. WestPac, AirSouth, National II, Kiwi, Vangaurd, Legend, Independence, Trump, Key, Braniff II/III, Florida Express, SunJet are just a few that have come and gone in the past few years. America West I believe is the only successful post deregulation carrier.

What is the handle of that Continental guy who made you look even more of an idiot than you try to do to yourself on here everyday? It was a week or so ago, and when he was done with you I pictured you curled up with your blanket sucking your thumb. I guess you've licked your wounds and are ready for another school yard beating.

32LT10:

Well, now I realize why I don't get along with you. Anyone who didn't LOVE the 727, on one engine let alone three, is goofy in my book.

A350

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back