• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue to announce 2 new cities Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess is Killeen, TX with nonstop service to JFK, BOS, MCO, IAD, LAS, OAK, LGB, FLL and BUF. Killeen is one of the fastest growing areas in Texas and the poverty rate is very low.

The other new city will be LNK. There is currently no nonstop service to JFK from LNK, so I think this would be a fantastic opportunity. LNK will also have nonstop service to Killeen with three flights per day.

There. I said it. The cat is now out of the bag.

GP

Detroit and RDU

At the risk of being inflamatory. New service to the cities of "financially" and "troubled". It is humor. Feel free to laugh.

moderator reviewed

Last edited by a moderator:
32LT10 said:
At the risk of being inflamatory. New service to the cities of "financially" and "troubled". It is humor. Feel free to laugh.

Every board has its resident jealous a$$. Guess who it is on this one. Plus my fellow poster your not even funny, I will read all posts positive and negative and get somthing from all. If you are even a pilot, which I highly doubt, you must be the most avoided one at your company, unfunny, clueless and most probably, without skill. Tool

jbvt,

Get over yourself. The blew detractors are just enjoying a little payback. Better thicken the skin chief.

he's jetGreen (with envy)

He's just upset that we don't fly to his city (yet) and he still has to wait 6 months to reapply. By the end of the year we'll announce more cities and hopefuly he will get another interview and won't be as bitter.

He will always hold a grudge against us, as not getting on the first time cost him 265 numbers (I think he mentioned we're hiring 530 this year, or something like that)

Last edited:
32LT10 said:

moderator reviewed

At the risk of transmitting "on guard"....I think it would be foolish for JetBlue to go head to head in those markets when they are already saturated by UAL.

Feel free to laugh

(oops, on guard)

Roswell

Roswell would be great. Marketing didn't want to do it cause it was just another low yield tourist city, but when I reminded them you can sell ailen urine onboard for 500 bucks a quart they jumped on it.

Build the taxes into the price, then tell everyone its duty free when we fly over area 51 cause the govmnt can't tax us in airspace they deny exists. Perfect! 8 A320 flights a day to start.

Latest resources

Back