Jetblue to announce 2 new cities Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
32LT10 said:
Now back to JBLU. How many of the shiny new JBLU poster children could even pick out a 727 in a lineup?

Since approximately 80% of us "poster children" are furloughed from UA, AA, DL, US, CO, and NW....I would say at least 80%.

However, I bet we could easily pick you out of a lineup. You're the one with the furrowed brow, the big belly and the pilot shirt (with epaulets, of course to make sure everyone around you knows you're a pilot), blaming everyone else in the lineup for everything negative in your life.

Did you join AARP yet?

GP

727 Lead Sled?

I believe the "lead sled" was the F-4 Phantom or was Little Testicles too young to remember or too senile.

32LT10 said:
How many of the shiny new JBLU poster children could even pick out a 727 in a lineup?

I'd say there's at least one for every box of Depends you've got in your bathroom closet.

32LT10 said:
Those egos are quite large for such a small airline.

One thing I have learned and seen over and over is fly by night companies that come and go. They are the darlings one day and gone the next. Peoples Ex. was a good example. We have quite a few ex PEX guys at UAL. They tell some great stories about how they thought they were winning the war against the majors only to find out the truth. WestPac, AirSouth, National II, Kiwi, Vangaurd, Legend, Independence, Trump, Key, Braniff II/III, Florida Express, SunJet are just a few that have come and gone in the past few years.

This speaks volumes. With all of your alleged experience you still link the size of a man's ego to the size of his airline (or airplane, or whatever..) Do you really think you can measure an aviator by the canoe club he happens to be flying for? For example did the PEX guys you mention suddenly gain stature because they managed to obtain employment with the brain surgeons? Or did the thousand plus UAL, AA, DAL and AAL pilots suddenly lose credibility because they were layed off and went to the back of the blue bus?

One thing you have apparently neglected to learn is how quick legacies come and go since deregulation - and how wide the trail of tears left when that occurs. Braniff, PanAm, Eastern, TWA for starters. I would venture to say the demise of these four put more pilots on the street than your list of upstarts above, and the fall was much further. The pain was widespread and is still being felt by the entire profession.

The hubris exhibited by some of the blue crew bothers me as well - but after observing your self inflated ego spew forth it is easy to see they did not invent the model. That disdainful shrug from your once lofty perch seems almost comical now when we see how tightly you held your ankles rather than hit the street in defense of the profession.

One of your former "brethren",
Murk.

I would venture to say there are more true scabs at United than JetBlue.

thruthemurk said:
That disdainful shrug from your once lofty perch seems almost comical now when we see how tightly you held your ankles rather than hit the street in defense of the profession.

One of your former "brethren",
Murk.

You are right. We should have held strong and all come to work for Blew. It would have been better for the industry ;) right.

not to drift from this highly inteligent conversation....but what about any more guesses on the JBLU cities?

There have been many discussions here as to why JB will go bye-bye. Neeleman should really focus on reducing the outrageous pilot salaries being paid, and try to get the pay scale down to the United level. Even the management at AirTran should get their act together, as their pilot pay is even blowing the doors off what the United pilots are accepting to "defend the profession."

The United guys should be commended for stepping up to the plate and flying for these wages. Low pay is not demeaning. It's not like they are being asked to fly around in an airplane with "TED" written on it or anything. Now THAT would be demeaning.

32LT10:

Another "bash JB post".....first we don't pay for maintenance or our airplanes, now we don't care about performance, safety, or our customers. Boy, I don't think I have ever met someone who spouts the crap you do while complaining about the lack of hubris from others. You should call up the inflight crew you are flying with and immediately order a beverage. Then you should add something to it that kills the bug you have up your butt.

Are all your posts going to show the same ignorance or are we going to have to keep pulling them apart just for the sheer fun of it all?

Many JB pilots may not recognize a 727......but they could see you coming a mile away.

A350

Last edited:
32 is an Idiot.

He was challenged to show up in front of T6, a short walk from T7 at JFK, with a sign proclaiming his distain for JetBlue. But like all cowards, he hides behind his screen name to spew his vomit and show how big a horse's butt he is. Make him go away by going to User CP, Misc., Ignore List. He then becomes irrelevant and a figment of his own disturbed imagination.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back