• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue Pilots Vote Union Down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, hopefully BB will be front and center at the townhalls asking the tough questions when no changes occur.

Perhaps he will be, but I for one, doubt it!

Do they really treat you that good at JetBlue that you don't need any representation?
No! Are we treated fairly well, yes. Does that make up for abysmal pay and medical benefits? Well, when my son's upcoming surgery runs me about 3K out of pocket vs the 300 dollars it would have at Chautauqua, I'll try paying the hospital with our "culture". Or maybe some blue chips.

No! Are we treated fairly well, yes. Does that make up for abysmal pay and medical benefits? Well, when my son's upcoming surgery runs me about 3K out of pocket vs the 300 dollars it would have at Chautauqua, I'll try paying the hospital with our "culture". Or maybe some blue chips.
Actually addressing all the "issues" in the next year will not make or break another vote. The crystal ball sees only tough times ahead for the next few years, and with a little luck B6 will benefit more than others in the years to come.....but not in the short-term.

Sorry to hear about your son's surgery. It's not easy with a high deductible, but hopefully you guys have an HSA and you can write $1000 off your taxes.

Good things happen to those that are patient. In five years B6 could be in a most enviable position, if mgt continues their present success.

:pimp:

For the 600-700ish pilots who voted for the union, keep the pressure on! For the guys who did not vote vowing to give management one more year, keep the pressure on! For the guys who do not want a union.......stop making this such an embarrasing place to work and keep the pressure on!!!! I will not sit back and let this be a defining moment.

Perhaps B6 should have a flow-through with OO. Kindred spirits and all.

Latest resources

Back