Jetblue Pilots Vote Union Down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLUE BAYOU

Hopefully management got the clue. This will be an interesting year to see how much the committees can do to solve some of the most pressing issues here. Failure to do so will result in another election and with most likely a different result. I think the election process has brought out the "bad" in many and I'm looking forward to healing the wounds and moving ahead.

Last edited:
Hopefully management got the clue. This will be an interesting year to see how much the committees can do to solve some of the most pressing issues here. Failure to do so will result in another election and with most likely a different result. I think the election process has brought out the "bad" in many and I'm looking forward to healing the wounds and moving ahead.

At 33% they got a clue alright.

They got a clue that you can do so much more than cleaning planes. Like paying for your own insurance.

Unbelievable.

Well, you got what you wanted. Explain again how you're now better off not having a say in your future?

Kind of like letting the rest of the camel come in to the tent. Time to walk softly and carry a big stick.

Latest resources

Back