• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Zip, I will be very surprised if you don't get a call this week as well as everybody else. J3 Driver, I had 2 internal and 1 external references and they didn't call any of them.

Hey Gents -

No call here today. FlyB6, thanks for continuing to check up on us purgatory people! I'm hoping to hear by the end of this week, too, as it would help with making arrangements. As it is, my family and I are kinda doing some things in preparation for a February class date. Let's keep hoping!

Zipperhead, I am hoping for you as well bro! KTF! I haven't heard anything from the other people who I stayed in touch with from the interview, so let's hope we all get the call soon. I, too, am looking forward to putting some faces with names.

J3, hang tough bro, like I said, my situation is similar to yours...wait until all you guys hear what has been going on with me while we have been waiting to hear. You won't believe it! LOL

KTF!

-TG

I know the PHC is meeting this week in FL (or at least most of them will be down there). Most will be down for New hire classes and Capt upgrade classes. I would suspect they would get some names cleared and assigned classes. Just a guess assuming they still meet to discuss this stuff as opposed to doing it all electronic based on their busy schedules. Not sure.

I'm still in the holding pattern too. Are Tuesdays still the call day? It sounds as if people have been called on all different days of the past few weeks.

I'm just hoping to make the cut for an interview slot. Anyone get a call for the Feb interviews yet?

Aw heck I'll just start my own thread!

Cheers ya'll

I've been watching the thread and thought I'd start piping in. I assume everyone was out of the office yesterday for MLK day. So, I, like everyone else here will try and will my phone to ring today.

Latest resources

Back