jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Wait Is Over

I got a cell phone message on Friday afternoon. Yesterday I confirmed it with Verna Kay for a A320 FEB 1 class date. I hope all of you out there who are still waiting for the call, will get the good news soon. It sure feels good when the wait is finally over. I look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
Still nothing here! Unfortunately because our company just got a new plane I was forced to either go to school (with a one year commitment) or quit and wait on jetBlue. Does anybody have the number to the unemployment office? I sure hope I hear something soon or I will have to start a new thread titled “Fund Raiser”. Anyway, I wanted to congratulate all of those that have gotten the call. I am sure it is only a matter of time before I get one and I am looking forward to working with such good people.

FlyB6, that's awesome! You've contributed a lot to this thread over the past several weeks, and I know you were sitting on pins and needles waiting for the call. I'm still waiting, but maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get a call Monday or Tuesday for the Feb 1 class. If not, I guess I'll be waiting a bit longer.

Again, congratulations, and whenever I get to Orlando, I'll be looking you up bro. In the mean time, I will KTF with the rest of the people purgatory!

Also, congrats to GAF! Haven't seen you on here, but it's nice to know that there are calls going out and hopefully that means I'm one phone number closer to hearing...

KTF!!!

Thanks TG! Just to let you guys know that are still waiting my buddy at JB was commuting home the other day and was sitting next to a pilot recruiter for 6 hours on the way back from the east coast. According to him JB had never hired so many people in one week and it caused some major havoc! Also the holidays really did put them way behind schedule. All you guys KTF! Verna Kay even told me she knows everybody is patiently waiting and is doing her best to get all the calls done ASAP. My guess is everyone from 11/2 and 11/3 will be in a Feb. class.

Hey That guy, and FlyB6,

I've not gotten a call as of yet....Really, really, really hoping this is the week. Nov. 2nd was a long time ago. Hope to see you guys in MCO and put a face with the callsign. KTF......:D

Latest resources

Back