• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

That Guy said:
Let's hope we hear something. My family and I could use some good news. I know they got backed up throughout the process due to the holidays and whatnot, but man! I am looking forward to the day I get to tender my resignation at my current job and move on in life.

kjkil and J3 Driver, I look forward to having a beer in Orlando with you both, looking back on this, and laughing!

KTF!

I have no doubt that we will get the call, but I sure wish the background people were a little more on the ball. To wait this long before asking for our help is a little crazy. Whats even worse is that I live in Florida and drive by the jetBlue training facility about once a week. Its killing me!!! Maybe they won't notice if I just show up to class. As far as the beer goes, I'll buy the first round!!!!!

What happened to the phone calls? It was bad enough when everyone else was getting called, but now no ones phone is ringing. One online application= free, one blue suit= $300.00, one 10 week long jetBlue stress test= priceless!!!

positive note

J3 Driver said:
What happened to the phone calls? It was bad enough when everyone else was getting called, but now no ones phone is ringing. One online application= free, one blue suit= $300.00, one 10 week long jetBlue stress test= priceless!!!

On a positive note when you get the call at least you will be ahead of the 200 others that interviewed on jan 11/12

clickclickboom said:
On a positive note when you get the call at least you will be ahead of the 200 others that interviewed on jan 11/12

Thats true! Plus I would rather be where I am today as opposed to just getting my phase 2 notification. It will happen, I think it will happen, I sure hope it happens!

Everyday is Groundhog day

I wake up every morning, sure that I will hear today.....yet nothing...If only I could stop thinking about the call!!!

ktf

J3 Driver said:
Thats true! Plus I would rather be where I am today as opposed to just getting my phase 2 notification. It will happen, I think it will happen, I sure hope it happens!

I feel for you.. I was dying to get the call and just like that vk called.. I am sure you will hear something and worst case scenario lets say it take another few weeks, You will still be ahead of the near 500 people they are hiring for the rest of the year..

Reflect on all of that great flying in the n265 to pass the time

I received the call yesterday afternoon from Verna Kay. Airbus class Feb 15th. Sorry I was in shock that I didn't ask any more questions or gather any more intel.

It's all a blur other than she was real nice, asked about my wife and said I would get lots of information in email and the class date of Feb 15th sticks in my mind.... :)

MCO here I come!!!!!

Last edited:
mantry said:
I received the call yesterday afternoon from Verna Kay. Airbus class Feb 15th. Sorry I was in shock that I didn't ask any more questions or gather any more intel.

It's all a blur other than she was real nice, asked about my wife and said I would get lots of information in email and the class date of Feb 15th sticks in my mind.... :)

MCO here I come!!!!!

Mantry, congratulations! Another of us has escaped purgatory! All the rest of us are now one person closer to knowing when we get to take a 6 week vacation in Orlando, all expenses paid. I hear the V1 cut in the A320 sim is like an 'E' ticket ride at Disney World! Woo Hoo!

KTF, bros! And the next person who gets a call, try to get some intel on how much longer they think it will be before we all hear some good news! Thanks!

Latest resources

Back