• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got off of the phone with some folks at USIF, the, or one of the background investigation companies that jetBlue employs as subcontractors to "clear" applicants paperwork. It appears that they have been trying, in my case, for 5 weeks to get my old employer, Boeing, to sign a DOT drug form stating that I was not a druggie while flying for them. They called me this morning and I hooked them up with my old Flight Surgeon who signed the one page and sent it back. The USIF folks then said that my package was now "complete" and were sending it to jetBlue today. Five weeks for a one pager.

Sorry for the long winded story here, but I believe that many of us have been in the same situation having this investigations firm having great difficulty in dealing with past employers.

Now the next wait begins. The one with JB having all of the data and then deciding.

Well no one has called me yet, but I thought it would be a good idea to see if my former employer has sent back the paperwork. Unfortunately, they said they never got any paperwork. It is a small company and they were on the lookout for it so I am pretty sure they did not get it. Although the background people did call my current employer about 2 weeks into phase 2 and had them fax their records. Who Knows!!

I checked with the lady that handles my company paperwork and she said she never received anything from JB. But when I checked with JB they had already received it, go figure.

Hey guys,

Just got all my paperwork cleared up with USIS (the background company) and they are forwarding my packet onto jetBlue. Here's to hoping I hear some good news.......:beer:

I received a call from the background people today. They told me that they are missing the PRIA and DOT form from the certificate holder that our company works under. I called them and they said they hadn't seen them but they could fax everything first thing in the morning. With any luck I should be done with the background check by noon. At least I have phone numbers and people to speak to now!!

Wow....does this make me the only dude who hasn't heard ANYTHING?

Man, do I feel like I'm the last one on the island of misfit toys!!!

Wait and Wait

That Guy said:
Wow....does this make me the only dude who hasn't heard ANYTHING?

Man, do I feel like I'm the last one on the island of misfit toys!!!

I am with you....I have not heard anything. Who knows....but I am getting tierd of the wait.

Let's hope we hear something. My family and I could use some good news. I know they got backed up throughout the process due to the holidays and whatnot, but man! I am looking forward to the day I get to tender my resignation at my current job and move on in life.

kjkil and J3 Driver, I look forward to having a beer in Orlando with you both, looking back on this, and laughing!

KTF!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back