• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully you guys won't have to wait as long as us from 11/2 and 11/3 to find out. It has been a pain! Do you know how many they interviewed this week? Good Luck!

Wow - last phone call we heard about on here was from Skydad3. I haven't heard anything from the 6 other guys I'm keeping in touch with via email. Anyone hear about any calls recently?

Anyone hear any truth to the rumor they want to get us all notified by Jan 20?

I'm dying over here!

KTF!

That would only be 1 more week worth of waiting. :nuts: I doubt any calls will go out today with the interviews taking place.

KTF..................

sayagain? said:
I was told that there was approx. 220 that interview on the 11th and 12th.

I was there on the 11th for a 12th interview. When I checked in there was blue suits aplenty, as was the next day when I was on the seat!!! Without question the nicest folks around. Just sitting the the open room waiting for the interview, Dean, Chris, Vinny and Dave Barger answered question after question and asked for more. Extremely informative and gave the group a glimpse of how the culture is. From my humble perspective there is only one airline out there who gets it and this is the one. Southwest I would guess is is a close second based on what I have read about and heard.

Hoping for the email!!

ATR-DRIVR said:
I was there on the 11th for a 12th interview. <snip> Hoping for the email!!

And the wait begins!

Good luck, hope you go on to Purgatory, a.k.a. Phase II!

Seriously, it shouldn't be as long a wait for you guys as it has been for us. The holidays really put them behind, but if they were telling you April and May classes, maybe the Nov 2 and 3 peeps will all be in class by the and of March or very early April.

Sooner the better as far as I'm concerned...

KTF!

Got the call today!! Yes, on Saturday. Actually, my buddy who is an FO was able to call and make the offer to me, pretty cool I thought! Now I have to get a hold of VK. As of now A320 on Feb 1st. from what I was told.

Good luck to the rest of you and KTF!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back