jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys,
Try to remember there were 160 of us that made it passed Phase 1 on Nov 2,3 and with most of my class date of Nov 30 from the Sept. interviews there are still quite a few in the pipeline. Looks like 50 a month, so at the latest its going to be March. Word is 450-550 new hires this year. Hang in there, if you haven't received the bad letter I would say its a good bet you'll be flying the line soon.

Just think, once all you finally here something, we'll be starting a new thread about the interviewees from Jan 11 and 12 waiting for "the call". Over 200 candidates interviewing on these dates. Good Luck.

After "The Call"

Hey guys. Previously posted that I got the call a few days ago. Was told that an e-mail and a package was to be sent to me detailing the dates, etc. for class. Have not yet received this yet. Does anyone know a little more about this? Am totally excited, but still need to make arrangements for giving 2 weeks notice, babysitter(s) for when my wife and I are in MCO and so on.

Guess I'm just old fashioned. If I see it in print it's more real. In-Laws coming to watch the house and need to make travel arrangements. If anyone knows how long it takes to send this info, please let me know. Also, do you think it's safe to go on just the phone call?..........I think I've become paranoid during the past 8 week wait!!!!

Any info appreciated. Still pulling for all you guys staring at the phone. It WILL happen.

Take Care.

I resigned on just the phone call. Got the email confirming my class a couple of days after talking with VK. Still haven't seen the snail mail package yet. Not sweating it. They are going to have to bar the door if they want to keep me out at this point!

J32driver said:
I resigned on just the phone call. Got the email confirming my class a couple of days after talking with VK. Still haven't seen the snail mail package yet. Not sweating it. They are going to have to bar the door if they want to keep me out at this point!

Now your that much closer to forgetting about the j32 and thinking about flying a j3 on your days off

Yeah, anyone here anything from the Jan 11,12 interviews? haha.

If anyone cares, I was told that for those of us in the Jan 11,12 group who make it, classes will probably be April or May.

Latest resources

Back