• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all my buddies in cellblock D (Bax Global Hub in Toledo) some of you have just moved up a number. My only regret is not being in command of a B727 again. Oh well later guys:beer:

Finally got the call

Hey guys. I'm not a big message board guy, but I've been following this thread the past few weeks.

Got the call this past Friday!! Feb 1st A320.

My inside guy said that they're trying to get all of the calls done by Jan 20th.

Hope you all hear soon. See ya'll in groundschool!

SkyDad3 said:
Hey guys. I'm not a big message board guy, but I've been following this thread the past few weeks.

Got the call this past Friday!! Feb 1st A320.

My inside guy said that they're trying to get all of the calls done by Jan 20th.

Hope you all hear soon. See ya'll in groundschool!

2 more weeks of waiting.. man you are killing me!! Thanks for the info..

Hang in there guys, the calls are coming. It's well worth the wait and just think you'll be down in MCO during the winter months! Not to mention the stock is pretty low right now for the options! (kind of a sore subject with some)
Anyhow, call me the eternal optimist but "good things come to those who wait". (by the way whoever was quoted as saying that should of been Bit*hed slapped)!

Tired in KTol said:
To all my buddies in cellblock D (Bax Global Hub in Toledo) some of you have just moved up a number. My only regret is not being in command of a B727 again. Oh well later guys:beer:

From a fellow member of cellblock D....a heartfelt "CONGRADULATIONS" are in order! You will be missed. Good Luck, enjoy the "Smooth Air" and "Blue Skies"

Congrats to all the guys who have heard and will be going to class soon. I hope all the rest of us will hear a date soon (whether that date is sooner or later), so that we can do what needs to be done before our class starts. Kinda hard to make arrangements when you don't have a specific date to work around, as the rest of you who are waiting know all too well!

I did get an Email today from VK, letting us know that we haven't slipped through the cracks, so to speak. It also mentioned that we will be filling classes in February, March, and April. I really hope it doesn't take another three months to get into a class, but we'll all have to wait and keep the faith together.

Good luck to us all!

It also mentioned that we still have to get past the Pilot Hiring Committee. So that means that none of us have actually been hired yet!

Latest resources

Back