Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great Employer

J3 Driver said:
I am in Phase 2 as well (Nov 2nd interview) and have heard nothing! I know they have contacted my present employer because I was given an ultimatum today, stay or resign by tomorrow. Talk about pressure! I sure hope I hear something today or my options are unemployment with a chance at jetBlue or staying where I am.

My response to an employer like that would read as follows:

I am going to stay just long enough so i can get in my car drive down to your office and tell you to go F$ck Yourself!

Trust me pal you dont need a job like that.. Resign it will be the best thing you ever did

clickclickboom said:
My response to an employer like that would read as follows:

I am going to stay just long enough so i can get in my car drive down to your office and tell you to go F$ck Yourself!

Trust me pal you dont need a job like that.. Resign it will be the best thing you ever did

That's what I thought as well! Sometimes we just have to roll the dice to get ahead and this is one of those situations. COME ON jetBlue!!!!

advice

J32driver said:
Haven't actually talked to them yet. Just got the voicemail and now I'm playing phone tag.

Straighten out that back and do the right thing.. I have worked for people like that in the past and trust me all that matters is their pocket! Anybody that would make a call like that doesnt deserve to have you as a pilot..

Companies like that always end up as a smoking hole and a dozen lawsuits, and a certificate revocation...

You may or may nor be able to post the company name but is this a commuter or a pt 91/135 operator?

clickclickboom...

I think you've confused who you are talking too. I'm not the one working for the bad company.

clickclickboom said:
your j32driver he is j3 driver.. no offense but i would rather fly the latter

congrats..

i'm still waiting

Yeah... I'd rather be in a J3 as well. Fortunately the facial ticks from flying the Jetstream have almost worn off.

I just talked with VK and accepted a Feb 1st 320 class. She said if I knew anyone that hadn't gotten the phone call yet, to please tell them to be patient. The phone calls will come and the holidays got them pretty backed up.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the Jan18, the Feb 1st, and then I think the Feb 15th??? class. I figure we will all be down there at the same time.

J32driver said:
Looking forward to meeting everyone in the Jan18, the Feb 1st, and then I think the Feb 15th??? class. I figure we will all be down there at the same time.

I am also looking forward to meeting lots of new folks down in Orlando. The thing I have enjoyed most at my current and previous jobs were the new people I've met along the way.

Now if only the phone would ring!

Anyone know what the Feb 15 class is going to be? A320 or E-190?

Well guys,

I suppose were looking at another week with no calls. The end of next week will give you 2 weeks notice for the Feb 1st class. :D

Latest resources

Back