• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! Congrats!!! I'm still waiting, I'm REALLY hoping to hear some good news soon. So now we know classes are as follows:

Jan 4
Jan 18
Feb 1

Hope to see you there.:beer:

Recent Call

Everyone,
I have been a frequent reader with never any news to report. Thank goodness that has changed. To update, got the call on Thursday. Only asked about the A320 classes. Got offered Jan 18th had to take a later for military stuff. The next airbus classes are Feb 1st, and the 15th. Didn't ask about the E190. This was a nice early Christmas present. I hope Santa was good to everyone, fly safe and best of luck in the New Year.

Just talked to a friend that got the phone call last week just before Christmas. He was told that they are trying to get all the calls out before the 1st of the year.

[standing by cell phone]

J32driver said:
Just talked to a friend that got the phone call last week just before Christmas. He was told that they are trying to get all the calls out before the 1st of the year.

All calls meaning what? Is this for everyone that inteviewed 11/2 and 3.

FlyB6 said:
All calls meaning what? Is this for everyone that inteviewed 11/2 and 3.

I only pass on what I was told.

My own personal interpretation of that: Lots more phone calls going out this week. No guarentee though that ALL 100% of the phase 2 folks will actually be complete by the end of the year.

Heres to hoping!

Based on the e-mail about travel arrangements I got today, it looks like they have basically filled the Jan 18 class. They sent it out to 22 names.

belgarath said:
Based on the e-mail about travel arrangements I got today, it looks like they have basically filled the Jan 18 class. They sent it out to 22 names.

D'oh! I know I wasn't one of those lucky 22....

The horror....the horror....

Latest resources

Back