• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From 'our' company, we had about 20-25 guys interview... the majority of them are in class, or will be starting class this month. (Nov 30th, Jan 4th/18th). Not sure why they got called, and we're still waiting. Even a 'condintional offer' pending the background checks/review boards would of been nice. (I'm sure there's a reason though)

Keep the faith....

The guy who got called was a former co-worker. Got called for the Feb. 1st. class. I believe for the Airbus.

I'm happy for him but hoping the rest of us get some calls here soon.

Anyone hear about any calls? Even from your roommate's brother's uncle's cousin twice removed?

Bueller? Bueller?

Keep the faith kids!!!!

I got the phone call yesterday as well as one of my freinds. The kicker is I was flying when the phone call came. Still haven't made contact with VK yet.

I am in Phase 2 as well (Nov 2nd interview) and have heard nothing! I know they have contacted my present employer because I was given an ultimatum today, stay or resign by tomorrow. Talk about pressure! I sure hope I hear something today or my options are unemployment with a chance at jetBlue or staying where I am.

Latest resources

Back