• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's nice to know there are others still waiting.... and waiting... and waiting...:puke:
(tomorrow is the BEGINNING of week 8 (phase 2 letter received Nov 8th, plus 3-4 'holiday' days))

And you'd think we would of received a 'letter' by now, if things weren't in our favor, right?

C'mon, phone call, phone call, no wammies!!!

My wife just called me...saw it was her on the caller I.D. I picked up the phone and said, "Hi JetBlue, yes I'd love to be in your next available class, and I can be there tomorrow if you need me to." She laughed. It's become a big joke in the household. All the friends and relatives keep asking about this imaginary job that I'm waiting for, that our lives are going to revolve around, and the reason our house is up for sale. Would sure be nice to have a solid timeframe to work around...my wife is extremely understanding, but this is starting to wear on us both!

Keep the faith, and may our telephones ring unabated for the rest of the week until we all know our class dates!

I hear you guys. I am waiting as well. Hoping beyond hope that I get a call this week. Oh well, another few hundred laps around the holding pattern. :laugh:

FlyB6 said:
My buddy at JB just told me that everyone is out of the office until the 5th. Bummer!

D'oh!

Well, I hope they all had a pleasant break, and are ready for mass outbound phone calls upon their return to the daily grind!

C'mon, early February class date...

out of office

Zipperhead said:
I don't think everyone is out of the office until the 5th because one guy got the call today........

What i cant seem to figure out is why only people that post on this board seem to have a friend of a friend that got the call. I have 6 friends that interviewed and between the 7 of us we all have about 30 friends that were there nov 2/3 and nobody has heard a thing.

Latest resources

Back