• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You Are Right!

Hooky2 said:
Steve Di,
I heard from Marty you made the jump into the Blue. Congrats. I'm waiting in phase II for good news. You must've gone into training 1 year exactly after our upgrade class in the jungle jet. Glad to hear you like it.

Dave

Hi Dave!

You hit the nail squarely on the head. I lasted only one year at Eagle.

There was a former BX guy in my class, Larry C. Great guy. His wife is an Eagle F/A, she is former Command. She knows all you guys in Boston.

Check your private messages.

Steve

In case some of you guys were wondering...

To my fellow JetBlue Nov 2/3 interview folks...

...I have been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, especially those who I met personally at the interview or whom I got to know via e-mail after speaking with you on this thread. I'm hoping you guys are all having a blast in class, and will be on the line at JetBlue soon.

Everything does indeed seem to happen for a reason, and here's a link to a thread I posted on FI about the position I just accepted at an aviation management company:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=944437#post944437

I think in the long run this will be a great opportunity and experience for my family and I. I still never found out the real reason why JetBlue turned me down, but it's all for the best I guess!

Once again, you folks are a bunch of real class-acts, and I hope to bump into you all again someday. This business certainly is small enough.

God bless, fly safe, and don't forget to keep the faith!

-TG

That Guy said:
To my fellow JetBlue Nov 2/3 interview folks...

...I have been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, especially those who I met personally at the interview or whom I got to know via e-mail after speaking with you on this thread. I'm hoping you guys are all having a blast in class, and will be on the line at JetBlue soon.

Everything does indeed seem to happen for a reason, and here's a link to a thread I posted on FI about the position I just accepted at an aviation management company:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=944437#post944437

I think in the long run this will be a great opportunity and experience for my family and I. I still never found out the real reason why JetBlue turned me down, but it's all for the best I guess!

Once again, you folks are a bunch of real class-acts, and I hope to bump into you all again someday. This business certainly is small enough.

God bless, fly safe, and don't forget to keep the faith!

-TG

TG,

Very professional post. Good luck at your company. A rejection notice is tough to swallow, as is a furlough. I was furloughed after many years at a major, and my life has just gotten better since. Sometimes it takes a few years for the reasons of past events to become clear.

DW

Last edited:
Sometimes it takes a few years for the reasons of past events to become clear.

DW[/quote]

amen to that....i too am living proof to that statement.
bc

Latest resources

Back