• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue Nov 2,3 interviews. Any info yet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To make things right, they should give all of us that made it to Phase II and then got rejected 3 months later a class date when we get enough time. Whatever it is that they may be looking for, rather than go throught the whole process again. What do you guys think?

CommuterHell said:
To make things right, they should give all of us that made it to Phase II and then got rejected 3 months later a class date when we get enough time. Whatever it is that they may be looking for, rather than go throught the whole process again. What do you guys think?

To be honest, I do not believe that I will be taking the job if I am offered a class date. As jetBlue said this is a time for both company and applicant to interview each other and so far I do not like what I have seen. I know some of the people that did not get hired and they are good pilots and fine people. Of course, I have no idea why they got turned down but I do know making them wait for 3 months only to be denied for reasons like "not enough flight time" is a little hard to understand. By no means am I trying to say that jetBlue is a bad company (I think they are great), just that their hiring process is awful and needs to be fixed. I also believe that 90% of the hiring problems stem from USIS's inability to stay on top of their own paperwork.

Good Grief Charlie Brown

J3 Driver said:
To be honest, I do not believe that I will be taking the job if I am offered a class date. By no means am I trying to say that jetBlue is a bad company (I think they are great), just that their hiring process is awful and needs to be fixed.

So you are willing to reject a job based on their hiring practices. Take the job and try to fix it!

Capt. X said:
So you are willing to reject a job based on their hiring practices. Take the job and try to fix it!

Thats still a possibility! I guess right now I am just a little aggravated. Like I said before I think they are a good company with good employees. Regardless of what happens I surly wish everybody at JB nothing but the very best.

Hey J3,
Hang in there! This is a real character tester! You are hanging tough. It can't be that much longer. There are lots of folks on this board "pulling" for you. I know the group behind you is "feeling your pain" Thanks again for all your valuable inputs to the various threads.
SRT

starvingredtail said:
Hey J3,
Hang in there! This is a real character tester! You are hanging tough. It can't be that much longer. There are lots of folks on this board "pulling" for you. I know the group behind you is "feeling your pain" Thanks again for all your valuable inputs to the various threads.
SRT

Thanks! I know jetBlue is a great company but I could do without the free stress test. Has anyone heard anything from the Jan interviews yet?

We January folks were promised at least an 8 week wait so I think it will be a while.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back