• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 2nd interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're a real Tool but I'm sure it's not the first time you've been told that-Notorious. Did you really expect to put up that post yesterday and not have any comments? I hope you're not as big of a jerk as you make yourself out to be on this site.

Good Luck

First of all... The word is spelled you're, not your. You're is a contraction for "you are" it's simple english. If you're (see how that works) still confused here's (contraction for here is) a short quiz to help you with your continued debacle of the english language. http://www.english-zone.com/verbs/your1.html. And I didn't even have to use Wikipedia.

As for YOUR opinion about me being a "Tool." Well, opinions are like a&&-holes with you being a good sized one. I'm (contraction for I am) usually a pretty nice guy, but when a half illiterate a-hole with the intelligence and balls of 5th grade school girl starts running his mouth on an internet message board like he's (contraction for he is) some kind of cyberspace gangsta, about an observation I made during a certain experience pertinent to the topic of discussion..... It's time to rebuttal with a bit of piss and vigor of my own.

If my post concerning my experience insulted you in some way that wasn't my intent. I'd suggest Prozac or Midol before reading anything I've written next time. We can do this all day, I'm GOOD at putting idiots in their place AND you can kiss my ass all the way up to the pink in the process, if that's where you want this to go? Or, we can talk about the process at Jet Blue where some of us have had the opportunity to be selected AND can offer a bit of first hand knowledge and/or information concerning what's being discussed in this particular thread.

With that said, I'll leave it up to you as to what's said next. You can take the high road or continue on your present course that's not leading to anywhere you want to go. Read and follow the map.... It starts at the point that says "You're or You are here!"

Last edited:
Wow. I don't even know what to say. Try <<snicker>> Wikipedia. It seems to be a crutch for you! With any luck you don't slip through the cracks....anywhere. Lets hope I don't fall in the same BIG crack you fell in. Although the slime will lubricate my slide down and the excrement WILL hopefully break my fall.

Take care!!

Yor'e are peace of work. You reallee think yore a nice guy, don't you?

With any luck the good folks at B6 had you pegged. But, unfortunately, I guess anyone can hold together for an hour or so.

Don't worry either he has never interviewed at B6, and this his way to get his jollies or he forgot that there are many HR people that surf the site. It is very easy to figure out who someone is. Hopefully UAL still has the same type interview prior to 9/11-you would fit right in. So run along and apply somewhere else while your able, before you shoot your mouth off there as well. By the way you haven't been "selected" to clean the toilets on a JB plane, never mind a class date. Your idea of having made it and passing on knowledge-hold on bud you are in for a long wait. 12 weeks from now if you make it that far you won't even remember going to the interview.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Yor'e are peace of work. You reallee think yore a nice guy, don't you?

With any luck the good folks at B6 had you pegged. But, unfortunately, I guess anyone can hold together for an hour or so.

I've been "pulling your chain" for about 24 hours now.... LOL!!

Calm down "Gretzky" it's just a message board.

Don't worry either he has never interviewed at B6, and this his way to get his jollies or he forgot that there are many HR people that surf the site. It is very easy to figure out who someone is. Hopefully UAL still has the same type interview prior to 9/11-you would fit right in. So run along and apply somewhere else while your able, before you shoot your mouth off there as well. By the way you haven't been "selected" to clean the toilets on a JB plane, never mind a class date. Your idea of having made it and passing on knowledge-hold on bud you are in for a long wait. 12 weeks from now if you make it that far you won't even remember going to the interview.

Good Luck

Look Sligo, Steve O. or whatever your name is...... The word is you're, I'm not going to tell you again.. If knowledge (or spelling) were any criteria, where you're concerned, you couldn't find the toilet on ANY airplane let alone spell it. Now crawl back under that rock you're from. I gave you the opportunity to take this discussion to a different level and you chose to keep on the level of trading insults. Although your barbs are on the illiterate end of the spectrum.

Notorious I don't know what your game is and I really don't care. I normally don't post anything about anyone on this site. You simply struck a nerve. Lets let this thread go back to it's origin.

Good Luck

Notorious,

These guys make a good point. This site IS read by many at JB. While I don't think a decision would be swayed one way or the other, it still does not look wonderful to get on a board like this and act like an a$$, especially when you are still waiting on the results of phase II.

Well, finally got the call today from Verna! Interviewed May 2 and she informed me today that my background checks had cleared and that I should expect a class date in September. Looking forward to it and good luck to the rest of those still waiting.

Latest resources

Back