jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lifeguard

Has anyone heard from their "lifeguard"? I got my call for the pool on the 13th, I was told I would hear from my lifeguard shortly. I haven't heard yet and was curious if anyone else has.

I got called from my lifeguard a few days later. I dont think he has anything to do with class placement, though - He'll just answer questions and let you know whats up.. They will contact you for a class date via email

My lifeguard called about ten days after the invite to the pool party... I was not expecting a call so soon. My lifeguard did ask a several questions as to when I could be available, aircraft preference, and could I go early if needed. I preferred the 190 for couple of reasons and said I could go ASAP, but would like to be able to give two weeks to my current employer. A little more chit chat about living in BOS and that was that. The class date email came three days later. I don't know if my strong preference for the 190 had anything to do with it, but the whole process went much quicker than I thought it would. Hang in there if you haven't heard anything. Easy for me to say now, I know, but I have been in your place. My spouse has been in your place hondaflyer, so everyone of your posts she is rooting for you. Thought you would like to know.

For those that care - I just received another email from my lifeguard and these were his words:

I checked with Verna on the A320 Class dates. The last class filled was the Sep class. The next (2) A320 classes are “tentatively planned” for Nov. We are still awaiting confirmation. We should be hearing info on the next 190 classes soon.

I have not heard from my lifeguard at all. Do you think I could have gotten lost in the shuffle. I have been swimming since the 13th? I guess it is ok if I got lost for the lifeguard deal as long as I don't get lost for a class date! Hope to meet everyone soon.

MasterofPuppets....did you get the phone call on Sunday?

They wouldn't make you wait for almost 11 weeks only to reject you, do you think?

Newest List: May Interviewees

CRAZEEEDDY: 190 - 8/16
CBPILOT: swimming
TRUCKDRIVER: swimming
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
GROMMET:swimming
LAHAYATT:swimming
MASTEROFPUPPETS: swimming
SNOWBUM:
FLYLEARS:
BURG: