• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See you in class Grommet! I accepted the E190 for Sept. 13 as well. That sure was a short wait in the pool(just the weekend). For those still waiting, look at some of the other interview threads and there are plenty that took a full 12 weeks. Good luck to everyone and with your decisions.

Take the first class offered.

In the long run you will get more out of those 60-75 numbers than a year or two in domicile (assuming that you will even be able to hold the local domicile). Oh yeah, that overall seniority number will determine that ultimately as well.

Good luck and congrats to you all.

FJ

Truckdriver said:
Talked to Bernice today also. I was offered the Sept 13th 190 class or she said it would be a Nov 320 class. There are 11 more March guys in the pool waiting for a 320 class and I was told there were about 10 May guys in front of me waiting for a 320. She said it looked like there were going to be two 320 classes in Nov and if they were small classes like the last two I would be in the second class, but they may be big classes and if they are, I might get into the first Nov class. I'm going to think it over tonight and let her know in the morning. I figured it would be a hit of around 65-75 numbers to wait for a 320. I wish I had a crystal ball to see what the 190 pay will be in a few months and to see what upgrades actually end up being on the 190 after that fence comes down.

Wow, TD, that's good to hear if there really are 320 classes this fall. Having involved myself in your other thread, I can see your concern.

Good luck to all.

I haven't heard from HondaFlyer lately, so I'll try to update the list. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Newest List: May Interviewees

CRAZEEEDDY: 190 - 8/16
CBPILOT: 190 - 9/27
TRUCKDRIVER: 320 - 11/?
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
GROMMET:190 - 9/13
LAHAYATT:320 - 11/?
MASTEROFPUPPETS: 190 - 9/13
SNOWBUM:
FLYLEARS:
BURG: went to SWA (I think)
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:
REBOUND:

Good luck to all

Truckdriver said:
Talked to Bernice today also. I was offered the Sept 13th 190 class or she said it would be a Nov 320 class. There are 11 more March guys in the pool waiting for a 320 class and I was told there were about 10 May guys in front of me waiting for a 320. She said it looked like there were going to be two 320 classes in Nov and if they were small classes like the last two I would be in the second class, but they may be big classes and if they are, I might get into the first Nov class. I'm going to think it over tonight and let her know in the morning. I figured it would be a hit of around 65-75 numbers to wait for a 320. I wish I had a crystal ball to see what the 190 pay will be in a few months and to see what upgrades actually end up being on the 190 after that fence comes down.

Go with the 190. The pay really isn't bad.

If you have a current job. KEEP IT !!!!!

JetBlue is not what you think it is.

The worst job I ever had...

Good Luck.... you will need it...

My thought has always been if you are not happy you should go elsewhere, if you don't want to go elsewhere or can't than make the best of where you are at!

Front Office said:
If you have a current job. KEEP IT !!!!!

JetBlue is not what you think it is.

The worst job I ever had...

Good Luck.... you will need it...

Go sail your boat into the Bermuda Triangle and get lost then. If you hate the job so much, please do us a favor, just quit!!!

Latest resources

Back