jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grommet said:
I haven't heard from HondaFlyer lately, so I'll try to update the list. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Newest List: May Interviewees

CRAZEEEDDY: 190 - 8/16
CBPILOT: 190 - 9/27
TRUCKDRIVER: 320 - 11/?
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
GROMMET:190 - 9/13
LAHAYATT:320 - 11/?
MASTEROFPUPPETS: 190 - 9/13
SNOWBUM:
FLYLEARS:
BURG: went to SWA (I think)
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:
REBOUND:

Good luck to all

Thanks, Gromm, had a busy week waiting by the phone.

We're still waiting to hear something....I guess Tuesday is the 12 week mark. Unreal.

Front Office said:
If you have a current job. KEEP IT !!!!!

JetBlue is not what you think it is.

The worst job I ever had...

Good Luck.... you will need it...

I'll bet your a joy to be around. I wish I worked for your airline and had the chance to fly with you all month. That would make for a great job.

For what it's worth...

hondaflyer said:
they're meeting again? final db? thought decisions were already made...

trying to be still,
hf

Hey May Group,

If you are looking for "news", skip this - just a "pep talk". I am a March group guy, and I have been "watching" your group. Sometime when you are bored, go back and read all 8 million posts from the March 8/9th thread. We all (CERTAINLY ME) feel your pain, trust me. I was one of the last of my group to get the "good" Verna call so I SOOO know what it's to like to wait. I used to call my Wyfe everyday while flying for my current sinking ship and ask if she checked the front door for the dreaded Fedex. When I was home, every time a diesel engine got within a 1/4 mile of my house I was gripped with Pre-Traumatic Stress Disorder. After something like 11 weeks and 1 day I got finally got the "good call". Trust me the "Woo Hoo" makes the horrible wait disappear. If you look at our group you'll see that of the 23 'flightinfo' folks only one got the dreaded FedEx so, as you have all heard/read, as long as you haven't mis-represented or have a skeleton about which you don't know, the 'good call' should come; Keep the faith. For all of the stress you may feel or read about in regard to QOL vs getting on the seniority list ASAP.. my 2 cents is - keep the big picture in mind. Relax and enjoy the call when it comes. Choose the airplane and class date the works best for you and trust that in the end, 20-30 years from now, it won't make a Dam* bit of difference. It's my belief that on your last day, when your lyfe is flashing before your eyes, the aircraft and the class date you chose (and LUV vs B6 for that matter) that those things won't even rate a cameo role. We all have guys like <Fins Up> and others looking after us and we have all passed the tough part of the application process so hang in there, trust the process and trust yourself. I look forward to drinking a beer or whatever with each of you online or at jBlue U someday soon. Keep the faith and hang in there!!

PJ,
a.k.a. PDXcheezhead

Thanks, Cheese...you're very right...we've been trying to keep it all in perspective. We just keep telling ourselves how blessed we are that we're not waiting for a diagnosis of some sort...it's just a job. It's good to have some encouragement - things are getting crazy around here!

Keep your heads up. I waited an entire 12 weeks until I was notified. When you start you will realize the wait was well worth it! This place is AWESOME!:)

Good news is that there may be as many as 5 A320 classes from now until the end of the year. Uncomfirmed though...

Latest resources

Back