• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard from my lifeguard today. He didn't have much to add other then yes I am swimming and waiting for a class. He is going to send some reading material. I was glad to get the call and feel like one more step was completed.

Does anyone know if all the people from March interviews have now gone to class? If you were called and put in the pool on the 13th what number we would be now in the pool???

Hey I-no - I hope they wouldn't send us something at 11 weeks out. That would be so tough. Let's keep thinking positively and taking our Rolaids.

Well guys just made a drastic decison. Was offered a class em190 and passed waiting for a 320 class will probably be Nov or Dec is what Bernice said.

I hope I made good decision I live in FLL and there is an Airbus base here but not EM190, ?????? sure hope I made a good decision.

I got the e-mail yesterday. I will be going to the e-190 class on the Sep 27th. I am not able to go to the 13th class due to a wedding. The first week you have class on Sat. I was told the next 320 class would be Nov/Dec. Good luck to all....

I just spoke with Bernice and am signed up for the 13 Sep 190 class. Looking forward to meeting you all there.

Talked to Bernice today also. I was offered the Sept 13th 190 class or she said it would be a Nov 320 class. There are 11 more March guys in the pool waiting for a 320 class and I was told there were about 10 May guys in front of me waiting for a 320. She said it looked like there were going to be two 320 classes in Nov and if they were small classes like the last two I would be in the second class, but they may be big classes and if they are, I might get into the first Nov class. I'm going to think it over tonight and let her know in the morning. I figured it would be a hit of around 65-75 numbers to wait for a 320. I wish I had a crystal ball to see what the 190 pay will be in a few months and to see what upgrades actually end up being on the 190 after that fence comes down.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back