• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue May 16, 17 Interveiw Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm headed for the 190 Truckdriver. I did not ask how many ahead of me were bypassing the 190 for the bus, but it must have been a significant percentage of the 70 or so that were ahead of me in the pool. I'm just glad to be on property and working for a great company. Bernice said I could wait "until later this year" for the next bus class. Sorry I don't have better info for you. I was leaning heavily toward the 190 anyway, so jumping into the first class available was a no brainer for me and my family.

Congrats CrazeeEddy!! I think taking the 190 and jumping seniority will pay off big time in the end. I got thrown into the pool the same day you did and I would love to take a 190 date. Hopefully upgrades will stay around 14 months and we will see the 190's based somewhere on the left coast within a year or so. Good luck in class.

Truckdriver said:
Congrats CrazeeEddy!! I think taking the 190 and jumping seniority will pay off big time in the end. I got thrown into the pool the same day you did and I would love to take a 190 date. Hopefully upgrades will stay around 14 months and we will see the 190's based somewhere on the left coast within a year or so. Good luck in class.
I'm thinking the same, that jumping in now will pay off long term. My spouse is onboard for the move east, even my kids are excited. We would like to return to SEA in the future, but looking forward to the adventure of moving cross country for a year or two. Keep an eye on your email, that is how the initial contact for a class date was made. I almost missed it, as I was out of town and happened to use my cell phone to check my email, which I rarely do.

YAHOO! Let the class dates begin!

CRAZEEEDDY: 190 - 8/16
CBPILOT: swimming
TRUCKDRIVER: swimming
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
SNOWBUM:
MASTEROFPUPPETS:
GROMMET:
FLYLEARS:
BURG:
I-NO LONGER:
HONDAFLYER:
REBOUND:

Hey Hondaflyer.....just checking in and feeling the same pain as you are. EVERY time, (and I mean EVERY) the phone rings I'm saying "please JetBlue, please JetBlue". My unemployement benefits are up and I'm working temp. desk jobs. Makes you appreciate our careers even more! I never knew how slowly time can pass sitting at a desk! Please JetBlue..................

Hey I am new to the board, interviewed May 17th, I am in the pool swimming. From what I understand only the airbus has a base in FLL does anyone know if that is the long term plan or are they also going to have the 190 base here in the future. I don't care what airplane I fly but I would like to make life a little easier on myself by not having to commute all over the place when there is a base at home.

I was in a March class and I got awarded FLL for August. As far as I know FLL is not in the 190s future. We only have 4 gates here and we are running them full with the 320s. MCO has a good chance of getting the 190 in the future though.

I just got the call from Verna! Yahoo, I'm swimmin'!

190 classes may be available in late Sept. 320 classes are full until at least Nov.

Hope we'll all be in the pool soon!

CRAZEEEDDY: 190 - 8/16
CBPILOT: swimming
TRUCKDRIVER: swimming
0-WEONE UBABE: swimming
MILEHYE: swimming
GROMMET:swimming
LAHAYATT:swimming
SNOWBUM:
MASTEROFPUPPETS:
FLYLEARS:
BURG: