jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to all...
My best advice is to stay busy with over-time, projects, or honey-do-lists for the next couple of months. There are many of us in week 9 now and still waiting. The recruitment team at Jet Blue is aware of the difficulties of USIS getting everyone's paperwork done in an expedient manner. How ever long the wait, it will be worth it. Good luck!!!

in Phase 2 as well and called previous employers on Friday to give them the heads up...come to find out a CFI job from 9.5 years ago was at an FBO that was sold. Spoke to the Chief CFI thats there now and he said he'd call when he got something in the mail. Didn't sound like the school had any records from the previous owners. It was only a for 4-5 months, anone else have any advice/similar circumstance? The other employers are a breeze, a University and 2 -121 carriers

I don't want to make anyone too nervous but there were some folks posting on this board from the November interviews who waited between 8 and 11 weeks and then got the "thanks, but no thanks" call. I'm in week 9 from the Jan interviews and hoping for good news any day now. Yes, the percentage of Phase II guys to get turned down is small, but it does happen.

Last edited:
Fins Up said:
I don't want to make anyone too nervous but there were some folks posting on this board from the November interviews who waited between 8 and 11 weeks and then got the "thanks, but no thanks" call. I'm in week 9 from the Jan interviews and hoping for good news any day now. Yes, the percentage of Phase II guys to get turned down is small, but it does happen.

Wow. That sure is a long time for them to make a so called decision and then screw them like that. What was the problem??? Treating people like that is bad karma and will come back to haunt you. What goes around comes around. Fins Up do have apps in at other places?

Man Uppercrust, are you actually the devil and you are bored in hell so you come to flight info to flame people? I liked your Brokeback avitar better.
SRT

Snoopy Mendoza said:
Anyone receive an email?

Thanks...:)

I interviewed 3/9 at 10am.
Got the 'good' e-mail 3/15.
No PRIA, FAA, company records received yet.
The long wait begins. I have no skeletons in my closet FAA, DOT or company-wise. I am hopeful but still very nervous. I too am curious as to how many get cut in/after phase two or the PHC part. EVERY contact I have had with anyone at jB has been awesome - It is THE place I'd like to work.

Good luck to all of you - hope to see you in class!
d=)

If that's a jab at me, I'm not offended. I only have one other app out at the moment. I'm not even close to being competetive for guys like UPS, FedEx, CO, etc. I don't have any in's either. If I don't get this gig I'm going to do full time work for the Navy Reserves for a while. I'll actually make more money that way, but it's only a temporary solution.

Last edited:
?

Fins Up said:
If I don't get this gig I'm going to do full time work for the Navy Reserves for a while. I'll actually make more money that way, but it's only a temporary solution.

Nice!

Anyone from the Mar 8/9 group heard anything yet?

I got my PRIA and Company background info last week but that's it so far... anyone got a call yet?

Latest resources

Back