• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue March 8th/9th Interview Session

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone hear anything from a "lifeguard" yet? Have heard nada. Will post as soon as something comes up. Enjoying the last few months at my present employer. Can't wait to be BLUE!:)

My Man SMITH! said:
Anyone hear anything from a "lifeguard" yet? Have heard nada. Will post as soon as something comes up. Enjoying the last few months at my present employer. Can't wait to be BLUE!:)

Congrats to everyone now get a life what is this a f'in cult. Step away from the kool-aid

Hey all,

A friend interviewed yesterday and was told the Airbus class will probably be in Sept, and there are about 50 of us currently swimming....FWIW

Keep the faith guys!! I just got a hard line in July, only 3 months of reserve. Just some FYI stuff, I have been averaging 15 to 17 days off on reserve, that includes me dropping 1 day a month and crew tracking dropping a few more when there are extra reserves on certain days. My 1st hard line had 16 days off, 92 hours of flying, and 3 3 day weekends. Plus 3 overnights in my hometown.

Good Luck to all, it is well worth the wait!!

Has anyone been contacted by a lifeguard yet?

I was just offered a July 190 class, guess a few slots opened up. I really want to start working for JetBlue, not to mention the seniority number ;) but they are still thinking Sept for next Airbus class so for now I am holding out....

I was told there will be more 190 slots available in the Aug class and they will check back with me to see if I want one of them or still want to wait for the Airbus. It's amazing how nice and accommodating they are! :)

Flyingskirt,

When Verna initially called to say you were hired, when did she project a class date for you? And when does this 190 class start?

Scott

Last edited:
Scott...

The voicemail message i received yesterday said there was an opening in the July 6th class and one in the July 19th class but by the time i returned the call there was only an opening in the July 6th class. When i was originally put in the pool, Verna said i'd probably be offered an Aug 190 class or if i wanted to wait, i'd be in the first Airbus class.... which would probably be in Sept.

Hope this info is helpful to you....

FS

Latest resources

Back