• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why stop at 10%? How about 15% or maybe go for 25% HeII, why not just demand it ALL? The planes can't fly unless YOU fly them, right?

Good grief. I bet you have your occupy wall street sign in the back seat of your car right now, don't you?

You have no idea? Come on over to the Blue side and your regional attitude will screw us all. Yeah I know it's better than Mesa, Pinnacle, AWAC,Trans States etc. Guess what it's supppose to be a major airline. Not.

So why stop at 10%? How about 15% or maybe go for 25% HeII, why not just demand it ALL? The planes can't fly unless YOU fly them, right?

Good grief. I bet you have your occupy wall street sign in the back seat of your car right now, don't you?

Ok, I don't agree entirely with the "tard", but your post is just stupid. If we were already paid at or above industry standard considering pay and benefits, you may have a point. But we are not.

Part of the problem with this country and the slide of the middle class is people like you who don't seem to care if all income growth goes to the top 2%. What happened to a rising tide lifts all boats? Seems the top 2% have gone around and poked holes in everyone elses boats including mine. And I am sick of it. If American businesses, industry, and the people who manage them are doing so well (which they are), than the Americans who work hard everyday making them successful should also do well (including JetBlue pilots).

Because ALPA major airline standard CBA percentage is 10%, that's why. Jetblue is a major airline with $5 billion in revenue, and pilots are too scared to demand their due. Don't come here, it's a poorly compensated pilot group devoid of any strength of will or character.

Stay at your contracted seat mover operation.

Newhire projections for the remainder of 2011, good luck to those waiting for a classdate:

22-11
Nov 9
3 E190
4 A320

23-11
Nov 16
6 E190
15 A320

24-11
Nov 29
6 E190
8 A320

25-11
Dec 7
2 E190
7 A320

Newhire projections for the remainder of 2011, good luck to those waiting for a classdate:

22-11
Nov 9
3 E190
4 A320

23-11
Nov 16
6 E190
15 A320

24-11
Nov 29
6 E190
8 A320

25-11
Dec 7
2 E190
7 A320

How is seniority determined within a class. If by age, what's the avg age?

Thanks!

How is seniority determined within a class. If by age, what's the avg age?

Thanks!

Age, oldest being most senior. I would say the range is from late 20s to late 40s with the avg being mid 30s.

Don't accept a class date. Management lies and you accept a turd by coming here. Find a nice corporate gig and be happy.

If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.

I don't think in my previous post I asked for any ignorant posts from morons who don't know when to shut up and mind their own business.

Latest resources

Back