• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There were 52 vacancies for the 190 fo in Boston on the last system bid... AFTER the bid closed... I am assuming that those slots will have to go to new hires...

Perhaps well get some intel from people starting class tomorrow, namely next class date and size, and hopefully interview date and times of ppl in that class.

My buddy in class right now said he ran into a guy that starts tomorrow. He had interviewed on Feb 10 @ 0830. When did you interview?

There were 52 vacancies for the 190 fo in Boston on the last system bid... AFTER the bid closed... I am assuming that those slots will have to go to new hires...

How many E190 FO's should be in Boston, or are in BOS... including and not including the 52? (in other words... I'm trying to figure out if you were one of the first new hires to be the first to come on line in BOS, how far away from holding a line would you be on the 190 - people-wise)

How many E190 FO's should be in Boston, or are in BOS... including and not including the 52? (in other words... I'm trying to figure out if you were one of the first new hires to be the first to come on line in BOS, how far away from holding a line would you be on the 190 - people-wise)

100 right now, going to be 150. BOS 190 is by far the fastest way to a line at JBLU.

A guy that interviewed an hour before me on the 10th, said he got a call today for June 15th. So this is good news guys!!!!

Latest resources

Back