• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Contests! Any info on class size and equipment? How many in the next class?

To be honest I was so shocked the call came today. I didn't get a chance to ask. But what I'm hearing is all E-190 till August and possibly 8-10 in this class. Most of that info is from my friends in the training as we speak.

If I was a betting man, I'd plan on getting the E190 and going to BOS. But who bets on these things anyhow...

To be honest I was so shocked the call came today. I didn't get a chance to ask. But what I'm hearing is all E-190 till August and possibly 8-10 in this class. Most of that info is from my friends in the training as we speak.

Congrats! That means myself and CapnVegetto are right on the bubble for a next class hopefully. Enjoy the holiday weekend and please let us know what you hear when you get down there!

Otto we're going to be laughing our butts off when we see each other in class, I KNOW we probably met and talked that day. LOL

We've got to be close! I'm hoping for a decent size June 29 class. I think if that happens, we're in!

Otto we're going to be laughing our butts off when we see each other in class, I KNOW we probably met and talked that day. LOL

We've got to be close! I'm hoping for a decent size June 29 class. I think if that happens, we're in!

you are right! Keeping my fingers crossed..oh well a holiday weekend now..time to enjoy a beverage :)

Congrats! That means myself and CapnVegetto are right on the bubble for a next class hopefully. Enjoy the holiday weekend and please let us know what you hear when you get down there!

I will guys hope to see you soon!!!

So a lot of the June 15th class is made of 8:30-9:30. Hopefully the next class is 10:30-11:30

just curious if the company leaves messages for class dates? I'm going to be on the road a lot the next few weeks...would hate to get skipped over a class :eek:

just curious if the company leaves messages for class dates? I'm going to be on the road a lot the next few weeks...would hate to get skipped over a class :eek:

Joanne will leave a voice mail for you to call her back. It doesnt give you a class date just for you to call her.

Latest resources

Back