• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue: Bushy to depart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I remember Scott from Comair. He was a ****** back then. Hope you jetblue guys enjoy him. I wouldn't trust him .

Last edited by a moderator:
SG has a very good reputation here and I am sure he will do a great job. He has the support of the pilot group as well. He has always been good to me and everyone that I have spoken with.

FLY CONTINENTAL said:
Press release at internal Continental said he was going to lead Continental Connection-Cape Air, which also has an operation at our Guam Hub with ATR's. Have not heard that Continental is discontinuing this relationship but Cape Air has been very positive for CO.

Yep it's food for thought. Of course rumors fly at Cape Air (*cough* Saabs *cough*), but I for one wouldn't mind seeing more Connection flying at 9K. Maybe this is the guy to push it through.

CO Connection just started flying SAAB's out of CLE, under Regions Air to 3 cities in WV. Would not be surprised if Cape Air got larger turbo props to feed CO's operation that is growing in Boston. We have the Newark shuttle flights,IAH and CLE but the Cape Flights are great for the connections. Cape Air and Continental have a great relationship hope it works for you.

CO Connection just​

Huh? SG has o experience prior to Jetblue except for a dysfunctional anti labor RJ operator. Don't tell me...you came from the same RJ operator? Nobody knows what the pilot group thinks because there isn't one voice.

Longhorn said:
SG has a very good reputation here and I am sure he will do a great job. He has the support of the pilot group as well. He has always been good to me and everyone that I have spoken with.

RideandDrive said:
Huh? SG has o experience prior to Jetblue except for a dysfunctional anti labor RJ operator. Don't tell me...you came from the same RJ operator? Nobody knows what the pilot group thinks because there isn't one voice.
I'll be the second voice. I stand behind Scott Green. Why does he need lots of experience at a bunch of failed carriers?

Nope, I was not a comair guy...sorry.

RideandDrive said:
You think Delta is a failed carrier?

Delta is going to kick our ass in the near future.
Yes, I think Delta is a failed carrier. My only thin piece of evidence is that DELTA IS IN BANKRUPCY hence the "failed" designator. If you examine the term failed it comes from the latin verb faili which was derived from the greek falie. "Failed" also is a past tense word and... (I hope I am not sounding condesending here...) ...you have made a grametical and phraseosuedocentric mistake of vast proportions! Your obvious (unintended I am sure) disreguard of the rules of wordology include the question "You think Delta is a failed carrier?" Which, of course, the answer is "yes" and then go on to conclude "Delta is going to kick our ass in the near future" as if the near future can change the past! Oh, we had fun with that one at our word put together club meeting online this morning!

Latest resources

Back