Jetblue: Bushy to depart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bavarian Chef said:
One must always remember, however: the airlines only make money if SWA and the TSA want us to make money.

Most importantly, the executive suite makes TONS of money whether or not the carrier makes money or goes tit$ up.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Can I interest you guys in an ESOP?

Sorry. Couldn't help it. You guys are so gullible!

Your pal, Frank.

800Dog said:
Lets make a deal Nancy. You pay my mortgage, bills and fund my retirement and will do as you ask. Next summer, Delta will be making more $$ than Jetblue. Enjoy your career.
JP4user, is that you off your meds again? Sparky, Nancy, whatever. My point is that Scott Green will do fine as the VP of flight ops. Your nonsencical rambling has nothing to do with the thread. Delta is in bk. That is a failure. Sorry that hurts your feelings. Delta f'ed up. It squandered its capital, It picked bad routes. It had too much capacity. Why are you mad at me? What that has to do with paying your mortgage I'll never know. I am glad Delta is getting back on its feet. I hope they make money next summer. I would cut back on the weekend drinking before you post so you can think clearer.

starvingredtail said:
JP4user, is that you off your meds again? Sparky, Nancy, whatever. My point is that Scott Green will do fine as the VP of flight ops. Your nonsencical rambling has nothing to do with the thread. Delta is in bk. That is a failure. Sorry that hurts your feelings. Delta f'ed up. It squandered its capital, It picked bad routes. It had too much capacity. Why are you mad at me? What that has to do with paying your mortgage I'll never know. I am glad Delta is getting back on its feet. I hope they make money next summer. I would cut back on the weekend drinking before you post so you can think clearer.

Sparky...did you happen to notice that the author was different talking about Delta?

You certainly have some problems. Some that I doubt meds could take care of. A therapist may be of some use to you.

RideandDrive said:
You think Delta is a failed carrier?

Delta is going to kick our ass in the near future.

How can something with one leg kick any ass?;)

Back to Bushy!

About Dave leaving....My belief is that Dave sees some writing on the wall. Having known Dave outside of DL, he always seems to be 1 step up on what's going on in the biz. He got out of DL right before the shiat hit the preverbial fan, and it looks like he did this at B6. I'm not saying B6 is now or going to be in trouble, but he (Dave) is smart, and made his decision on what he saw coming down the pike, be it being replaced or moved into a lower position. That being said, I wish him well in his new position.

TurboS7 said:
It takes a real man or women to nurse a fully loaded 402C around the patch on one engine and bring it back to a safe landing. Anybody can do it with a jet or turboprop, if things get a little interesting just bring the power back on the good engine. Less pressure, more challange.

And what is funny/ or sad is I have seen many that can not.....

AA

Kayman said:
Dave's decision was his own for mostly personal reasons.

No one here is glad to see him go

Dave Bushy is a stand up guy. JB should feel blessed to have had him. He had the utmost respect at Delta as BOS CP and Senior VP flight ops. He was completely betrayed at Delta by his replacement as well as the former President (AKA the father of the RJ) of the company, who personally presided over Delta's demise. Maybe he left because he is a standup guy. What's wrong with Cape Air anyway? I would love to fly for them in the Carribean in retirement.

Last edited:
JP4user said:
Sparky...did you happen to notice that the author was different talking about Delta?

You certainly have some problems. Some that I doubt meds could take care of. A therapist may be of some use to you.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. 800Dog was using some of your techniques. I got it.

Is Bushy a known as a union buster?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back