Jet Blue E190 sightings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MAX CON

I read a few weeks ago they were on the east coast doing proving runs. Does anyone have info on when they will be on line and routes?

MAX CON said:
I read a few weeks ago they were on the east coast doing proving runs. Does anyone have info on when they will be on line and routes?

Max Con,

We have not taken a 190 delivery yet. I believe the first delivery is in about 2 weeks. Our first group of instructors just finished training, and the first line checkairman just started. I believe they will be doing the JetBlue proving runs.

There was a 190 flying around, but that was for other purposes.

No new cities announced yet for the 190. Probably will be 2nd quarter of next year before we see anything like that, according to info on the financial call 2 weeks ago.

DW

I assume the paint on the a/c will be the same. Will JB make it a Connection/ Express logo? How about call sign?

Will JB make it a Connection/ Express logo? How about call sign

Why would it be a connection/express logo? Jetblue is flying them...

I'm going out on a limb here... I'm going to guess the call sign will be... Jetblue.:rolleyes:

jetBlue Aircraft

MAX CON said:
I assume the paint on the a/c will be the same. Will JB make it a Connection/ Express logo? How about call sign?

They are going to be jetBlue aircraft, flown by jetBlue pilots on the same seniority list, and they will not be used as a connection or express type carrier. Just a new fleet type added to the airline. Hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

Cheers!

Why not call it a 90 vs. a 190. After all 90 bucks an hour is all it will pay for a 12 year guy. My son's pee wee baseball coach charges 75 per hour to put a ball on a tee and say "Hit the ball straight."

conman said:
Why not call it a 90 vs. a 190. After all 90 bucks an hour is all it will pay for a 12 year guy. My son's pee wee baseball coach charges 75 per hour to put a ball on a tee and say "Hit the ball straight."

I guess he's the smart one then.

SLC
:cool:

Turbodriver,

Don't count on it anytime soon... the 190 is supposed to be only at JFK first and then the rumor (read not official) says the first base outside of JFK or any of the other 2 bases will be Boston. Could that change????? You bet. There's no other answer for your question right now. It could take years for it to be based anywhere other than JFK/FLL or rumor...BOS. All conjecture and rumor... did I mention rumor?

tail....

Latest resources

Back