Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure either..

I had three non-Jetblue guys write letters.. I included them in the attachments section of the application.

Along with a couple nicely written internal recs. that went in through JB's system.. I plan on getting those as hard copies and maybe using 1 from a non-JB employee....

Just need the interview to happen!!

GUY'S AND GAL'S RELAX THEY WILL CALL. If your lucky enough to get called relax the job is your's. Remember all the majors will be hiring in the next year or two. J.B. is a good place to work, but not the only place to work. It will happen for the majority of you, so chill out and wait for your call.

Trust me it will happen over time

GUY'S AND GAL'S RELAX THEY WILL CALL. If your lucky enough to get called relax the job is your's. Remember all the majors will be hiring in the next year or two. J.B. is a good place to work, but not the only place to work. It will happen for the majority of you, so chill out and wait for your call.

Trust me it will happen over time

hehe, I just un-twisted my panties:beer:

I hear ya, and totally know that a job is a job etc... Being furloughed from a good place, and working a dead end flying job. (pays the bills but can't imagine doing it for a career).

For various reasons that I won't bore anyone with, JB had always been my #1.. Honestly, as crazy as it may sound. It works perfectly with my lifestyle (location, family, commute etc) Given my age and present experience, this is definitely my best shot at it since probably 2006.

I've re-checked my app. for errors 100 times, proof read everything multiple times. Provided diplomas, recs., resume/cover letters.. etc... Everything on my app. is as accurate and as good as I can possibly do.
Now it's time to sit back and hope for the best.

Thanks everyone for your input...

(sigh) this makes me feel old. :-(

Sorry =) vintage 9/11 guy here...atleast I'm not in the gelled hair backpack group yet.....I atleast was hired by my first airline pre-9/11..

If it makes ya feel any better, Delta was my goal until JB came around. Changed my tune after experiencing Delta vs. JB service as a paying passenger...

But alas, no rememberance of Pan Am or Eastern here... Although I think my first airline ride was on Eastern back in the late 70's?? Only thing I remember about P.A. was the Lockerbie, Scotland bombing.

It is what it is.. ya gotta be born sometime..Not my fault

It's ok. I'm jealous. Just wish I was about 10 or 15 years younger coming into the next upturn.

Last edited:
It's ok. I'm jealous. Just wish I was about 10 or 15 years younger coming into the next upturn.

Wouldn't be the upturn I've been hearing about ever since I started flight school, would it?

Guess you're just good at NOTHING. J/K. I don't think that will make or break you.

I pretty much suck at everything, especially spelling. As far as "make or break", if those questions aren't answered, the app is incomplete and can't be submitted in the "Candidate Profile", so that the flight times can be put in. See the issue?

Last edited:
This was my first time applying to JetBlue. When the window closes, does the first officer job opening disappear from the website? Does the window close on September 10th at 2359 Eastern?

I pretty much suck at everything, especially spelling. As far as "make or break", if those questions aren't answered, the app is incomplete and can't be submitted in the "Candidate Profile", so that the flight times can be put in. See the issue?

Oh, sorry. I did my app on my IPad 2.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back