• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From one of the last interview sessions the overwhelming majority of pilots were either corporate or regional. No furloughed or mil pilots. Thats not to say the next day was the same. They try to interview from a diverse pool so unlike other carriers who may interview a mil first jetblue is looking for a little diversity.

Back to the app. block #6 titled "Qualifications" is supposed to have drop downs where you rate your ability at various tasks. The thing is, NOTHING is dropping down. Tried safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, AND IE and it wont get anything to come down. It's causing my "profile overview" to not show a green check mark since I can't fill out that section.

Anybody have the same issue?

Thanks

Back to the app. block #6 titled "Qualifications" is supposed to have drop downs where you rate your ability at various tasks. The thing is, NOTHING is dropping down. Tried safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, AND IE and it wont get anything to come down. It's causing my "profile overview" to not show a green check mark since I can't fill out that section.

Anybody have the same issue?

Thanks

Guess you're just good at NOTHING. J/K. I don't think that will make or break you.

yeah I could not get the drop down to work either. I hope its not an issue. Oh and on the job listing it has a requirement for three letters from people who can attest to ones ability to fly. hard copies at interview are required. Where are those suppose to go?

yeah I could not get the drop down to work either. I hope its not an issue. Oh and on the job listing it has a requirement for three letters from people who can attest to ones ability to fly. hard copies at interview are required. Where are those suppose to go?

You only bring them to the interview, as far as I can remember.

Oh and on the job listing it has a requirement for three letters from people who can attest to ones ability to fly. hard copies at interview are required. Where are those suppose to go?

Not sure either..

I had three non-Jetblue guys write letters.. I included them in the attachments section of the application.

Along with a couple nicely written internal recs. that went in through JB's system.. I plan on getting those as hard copies and maybe using 1 from a non-JB employee....

Just need the interview to happen!!

Latest resources

Back