• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a 2 year old. I also know how to manage my assets, a skill lost on most of you.

and a selfish prick no doubt, you do realize the guy/gal you're flying with may not be as intelligent as you right? It's going to cost that less fortunate soul a quarter million dollars in retirement savings just for medicare supplemental costs alone, and your idea is to let him/her die in a gutter when all you had to do was tell your Frank Lorenzo trained executive to put in place a plan to alleviate the threat of such a demise to anyone you may be flying with now or in the future? The money is there to pay for it, and then some.

Who's the a$$hole now a$$hole?

and a selfish prick no doubt, you do realize the guy/gal you're flying with may not be as intelligent as you right? It's going to cost that less fortunate soul a quarter million dollars in retirement savings just for medicare supplemental costs alone, and your idea is to let him/her die in a gutter when all you had to do was tell your Frank Lorenzo trained executive to put in place a plan to alleviate the threat of such a demise to anyone you may be flying with now or in the future? The money is there to pay for it, and then some.

Selfish prick??? Didn't you just post something along the lines of "I got mine. I don't give a sh!t about you."?

Barney is that you?

Selfish prick??? Didn't you just post something along the lines of "I got mine. I don't give a sh!t about you."?

Well, it's the common refrain of the dumb bluepilot for sure but actually feel sorry for the new hires, all full of blue juice,, unknowing and blissfully unaware of the very poor compensation package they signed on for, later to be told, "you knew what xyz was when you got hired......"

Anyone heard anything regarding an upcoming interview? Are they still calling for November interviews or has that ship sailed? Thanks

Anyone heard anything regarding an upcoming interview? Are they still calling for November interviews or has that ship sailed? Thanks

I am interviewing tomorrow morning. I don't know how many days the interviews are going on. I hope all goes well.

I am interviewing tomorrow morning. I don't know how many days the interviews are going on. I hope all goes well.

Another lamb to slaughter. Us sheep welcome you.

Tell them you're adept at blue glove passenger aisle cleaning, and you excell at toilet scrubbing.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back