• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone....man how many recs do you have? I was happy with 1 or 2. I need to get better at this networking thing! I am getting ready for recurrent today at Mesaba and I am planning on going early to go have a talk with planning to see just how bad it will get. I have hopes of leaving mesaba before I need to head down to MEM for Indoc-systems-SIM-and PC all for a plane I am already flying-just to be displaced from MSP.

Can anyone confirm for me whether or not their recs are listed on the profile overview. I haven't seen it on mine.

Currently two, possibly three eventually.

Internals:
4 so far, a fifth has said they'll do one.. waiting to hear back from 4 others. ( just e-mailed 2 today, but pretty sure they do one too...)Looking at hopefully 7-8 total maybe 9 if they all check their e-mail...

I'd be more excited but I've applied in the past with no less than 3 and still have never heard from JB. Have met the mins. since probably '06... clean record etc.. Just patiently waiting my turn at the shot.

3 LOR's from non-JB employees.. 1 retired Delta, 1 retired USAir, and another ex-regional guy..All I have flown with multiple times.

Covering as many bases as possible.

Good luck everyone.. If ya hear anything back let us know.

Last edited:
I do not even remember what JetBlue's mins are-I am assuming since I meet SWA mins, I am okay with JetBlue. Of the guys that got hired, do most have PIC? The couple guys I know were once Captains or had part 91 Corp PIC and then a lot of part 121 SIC. I am assuming you could have 50 recommendations and not much flight experience and they would hold off on you when there is more qualified applicants???? Then again one never knows..... good luck to you all

For those that know, what weight does the internal recommendations have? Is it just to get the call or does it have more weight in the disision process after interview. I have no internal rec's but got a call just before the window opened. I am in limbo for now. I have my three rec's, just not internal rec's. Just trying to figure out if I need to find my ex Trans Startes or ex Pinnacle guy's I have flown with for more help.
Thanks guy's
David

Latest resources

Back