• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting discussion about degrees, I don't have one although I was an officer in the military (not US). I know it's not required but realistically what are my chances....

All you guys with your panties in a bunch about what degree and or school you went to need to relax. We have guys here with AA's to PHD's flying our planes. The people people really couldn't care less if it's in basket weaving or aerospace engineering. They want an enguaged individual who will step up and take care of the passengers so the passenger comes back.

i saw the long response-crash-guess what? i did not/will not read it---- its called the high road and i am done with your games-god help anyone who flys with u. good luck to any and all who are trying to get hired-

Nice thread drift:smash:

Since the app. window is closed.... Now, someone post when they hear something....

i saw the long response-crash-guess what? i did not/will not read it---- its called the high road and i am done with your games-god help anyone who flys with u. good luck to any and all who are trying to get hired-

His response was articulate, to the point, and has good advice. You might want to read it.

I agree, hawk, you should read it. Either way, all should drop the subject of degrees and talk about things that are helpful.

But from experience, a degree won't get you a phone call, or a job. You have to do that on your own.

Hope calls go out soon to those interested. I will be curious to here how many applications JB received during the window.

Any idea when calls might go out?

I have applied to JB twice. About 4-5 years
Ago as an FO at a Regional and then again
a year ago after upgrading and getting PIC
time. Over 1k. I got a call for an interview
10 months after the second application update.
This past July. Interviewed in August and now
waiting in Phase 2.
Everybody's timeline will be different for a call and is
Dependent on so many factors. You really can't
compare your situation to others.
It could be years, months, weeks. I would apply and
then keep applying elsewhere. Never know what is going to
happen.

Latest resources

Back