• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots file with NMB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thing isn't the slam dunk that some will lead you to believe.

Count me in as another one who will not vote.

I don't think the jB pilots think this is a slam dunk.... They just want representation. They want to have a voice in their airline and careers.

jB pilots are pretty smart guys....

SWA, who is taking lots of jB pilots, has a management team that understands representation. Historically, they treat unions as partners in the success of the airline....

So you won't vote or you'll vote no? What is your seniority? Top 5%?

I made up my mind about representation the minute I heard a pro union supporter tell a crew room full of pilots that he would rather have a union so they could furlough the bottom 300 and he could keep his high bid divisors.....than to keep the divisor low and keep everyone on the property.

Make up your own mind for sure, but if that statement wasn't divisive, nothing is.

A350

What seat and seniority? And... Why the "No" vote before you've even heard what both sides have to say?

I've heard what the JBPA supporters have to say and have decided that they have nothing to offer me. In fact, I believe that JBPA will do more damage than it will do good. So I'm voting NO by not voting.

I made up my mind about representation the minute I heard a pro union supporter tell a crew room full of pilots that he would rather have a union so they could furlough the bottom 300 and he could keep his high bid divisors.....than to keep the divisor low and keep everyone on the property.

Make up your own mind for sure, but if that statement wasn't divisive, nothing is.

A350

Jerry Glass?
Is that you?

Linepilot:

It's great you found a home you like, but you will always be a brother in the profession. Its too bad that you won't consider us your brother until we vote in a union.

Jerry Glass? Surely you can come up with something better that that!

Typical....if you can't debate facts, resort to associating me with a mangement guy who whipped ALPA handily at the negotiating table.

A350

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back