Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB 190 Raise

Ultimately the payraise for the 190 guys was a joke. The pilots know it and the company knows its. A good percentage of the blue juice drinkers are happy with it because D & D "did the right thing" but the majority of us know the truth. Its a temporary stop gap that will keep a few more 190 f/o's from leaving. All this raise did was expedite the union organization and show managements true side. Time will tell how a union will affect the company and the pilot group.

Opening offer from the AWA/AAA Joint Negotiating Committee for a 12 year CA and FO on the E190 are as follows:
CA125/hr
Fo 85/hr.
Again, these are the opening proposals in negotiations, however, since the E190's are to be on the East certificate, all pilots will be at the 12 year rate.
Current rates are:
CA 95/hr.
Fo 52/hr.

Until the mergers and you are furloughed for the good of the company. Uh, all 800+ captains at JB have been on property 7 yrs or less. Makes 12 yr comparison seem weird eh?

Trust me...WHEN not if the mergers happen...JB will be scrambling to find a dance partner too. When they do, JBers better have some sort of representation (legally) because I know about 12 airlines out there that would enjoy sheet canning all 800-1000 JB CA's (and FO's) you refer to!

Trust me...WHEN not if the mergers happen...JB will be scrambling to find a dance partner too. When they do, JBers better have some sort of representation (legally) because I know about 12 airlines out there that would enjoy sheet canning all 800-1000 JB CA's (and FO's) you refer to!

Have you ever heard of allegheny-mohawk LPP's. Nice try though.

Don't have a clue

Hey Lawndart. you don't have a clue about the Allegheny/Mohawk merger. I was Mohawk DOH 1968, and got screwed big time and that was between 2 ALPO companies.

Hey Lawndart. you don't have a clue about the Allegheny/Mohawk merger. I was Mohawk DOH 1968, and got screwed big time and that was between 2 ALPO companies.

Agreed. JB pilots would have zero legal standing in the event of an acquisition or merger. They're just darn lucky that there's not an Airbus/EMB-190 operator out there with lots of pilots on the street that's looking to grow in a hurry........

Last edited:
Agreed. JB pilots would have zero legal standing in the event of an acquisition or merger. They're just darn lucky that there's not an Airbus/EMB-190 operator out there with lots of pilots on the street that's looking to grow in a hurry........

(yawn...)

i was very impressed with the "legal standing" that the TWA ALPA pilots had......

Back somewhat on topic, can anyone give me a swag on the W2 of a senior CA at JB? I'm in a hair-splitting contest on another thread with some UAL guy...

Thanks in advance. TC

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom